PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HERE tell or say as I should react on: I have a girl but she not races...

ya
23.07.2004, 08:51
HERE tell or say as I should react on:
I have a girl but she has not left with was or former, has told or said let there will pass or will take place couple of weeks after their anniversary and tonehorosho it will turn out... vopshchem she promised to not sleep with it or him
She at it or him happens everyone laziness
syodnja were on a visit at me and on a TV set tyotkas kazala kakajato that at it or her with the husband sex only time 2 in a week and it or her byshy has told or said type here poor type so breaks off... I did not see her after etogo but is assured or confident she will tell or say chtonibut type
He neznaju chyo so has told or said or that type what is it he rpo tsaroe type earlier we slept or burn asto and shchas a little (since that moment as she promised has passed or has taken place about one month)

M.Zoshchenko
24.07.2004, 19:14
Well and sho you zhdesh? ZHyvite utryoh a moustache umeste, shchas so it is fashionable. And those it is good also to the girl, and byvshyj so vapshche radet becomes. SHo the infection, sho bjaremenast-to ask not with kago. It is necessary nozhky in ruky and operate or work. From a hammer, hlopjats!