PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dmitry Dmitrievich, I for certain am mistaken, but in fact exists, except for sobstve...

Plechman
22.07.2004, 17:37
Dmitry Dmitrievich, I for certain am mistaken, but in fact exists, except for own human experience, not one book seksologo-medetsinskogo parentages in which versions of orgasms - klitoralnyj are mentioned, vaginalnyj... Besides an idea that an orgasm not the physiological and psychological phenomenon - you have listed variants (a bicycle, a jet of water, etc.) in which physical influences are directed on erogenic zones, and basically - on genitals, on me so fiz-the psychological phenomenon, in fact it is complex or difficult to present an orgasm, as the girl "will be unloaded" by nothing doing or making, is simple from good nastorenija.

Isaev D.D.
24.07.2004, 00:04
Dear Plechman! Books are the most different and many books written by not so knowing and understanding people I Repeat, the orgasm is the maximum or supreme degree of voluptuousness, a status close to ecstasy, intensive feeling of pleasure and emotional liberation. Almost everyone tested it or him in a dream (at what here physiological influences?), and there are people (and I saw them not a little) who reach or achieve a discharge from sites of a body not concerning to traditional erogenic zones or those who can finish myself to a discharge only imaginations And how to be with invalids who completely do not have sensitivity of the bottom half of body but which are capable to experience an orgasm? Or practice tantricheskogo sex (an orgasm without touches to each other)?

child
24.07.2004, 18:52
Tantra-sex without a touch?! Here it is news...