PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, at my friend a stomach ulcer, exacerbations - not less often, than three...

Natalia (another:)
23.07.2004, 05:20
The dear doctor, at my friend a stomach ulcer, exacerbations - not less often, than tri-four times a year. Usually at it or him the potency (physical exaltation very short) is very weakened or easied, but during those periods when he passes or takes place course of treatment of a ulcer (to him koljat the bull blood, I know, what is it renders exciting effect), he becomes on the contrary active. The friend hesitates to address to the sexopathologist. Whether really weakening of a potency speaks a ulcer and how you will recommend to compensate its or her influence?

Isaev D.D.
24.07.2004, 18:47
Dear Natalia! The ulcer does not render direct influence on a potency, but here there are more complex or difficult attitudes or relations. The ulcer is a psychosomatic disease and its or her exacerbation there is a result of a unsuccessful status of nervous system. As you see, during same time one of displays of such trouble appear also sex problems. Unfortunately, without immediate dialogue and careful studying of all features of your partner it is impossible to tell or say in what treatment he requires.... Therefore the reference of visiting of the sexologist is saved.