PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Men cannot strongly excite or raise me. I live a sexual life three years, as...

Natalia
23.07.2004, 19:03
Men cannot strongly excite or raise me. I live a sexual life three years, as well as many women yet I do not test vaginalnyj an orgasm, clitoral I test only by means of the vibrator. I know a part of my problem: during the certificate or act I think of more how to give greater pleasure to the partner, instead of. At present it not strongly disturbs me. But what chance, what is it so will be always.?

Isaev D.D.
24.07.2004, 12:52
Dear Natasha! Certainly, the situation will vary in due course. Your problem or task consists in combining partner attitudes or relations and achievement orgasticheskoj discharges. Certainly, difficultly simultaneously to be engaged in the partner and to receive an orgasm. Therefore a part of time it is or are engaged by it or him, and a part of time all attention it is switched to itself. The duty of finishing up to an orgasm should be shifted on the partner and to learn it or him as it to do or make.