PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 22 years, a sexual life since 15 years, 4 years married. Children n...

Natalia
14.07.2004, 03:36
Hello!
To me 22 years, a sexual life since 15 years, 4 years married. Children are not present. Never tested an orgasm at the sexual certificate or act.
At a masturbation each time turns out, at sex - is not present. Attitudes or relations with the husband perfect. Difficulties in a life any. In what a problem?
What doctor can help or assist me?

Valery
17.07.2004, 15:22
You should be more frank with the husband. Let caresss you how you masturbiruete. Or you help or assist yourselves. Do not hesitate of the husband, without it or him you hardly alone solve this problem. Try to be from above then you can adjust or regulate rate and depth - put an arm or a hand of the husband on a clitoris, and move as you would like. In due course probably will get used. Try or taste in full darkness (can be you be confused the emotions).
Necessarily akkuratnenko discuss a subject with the husband or napravljaejte it or him on necessary to you of caress.

Natalia
18.07.2004, 23:53
We with the husband are very close, perfect attitudes or relations... And if I to him shall tell or say after 4 years of a happy life, what not to time have not received high-grade pleasure from sex.. I am afraid of the attitude or relation razladjatsja..

Marina
21.07.2004, 07:49
I so understand, that you imitate an orgasm if the husband considers or counts, that that's all right. Then cease to do or make it periodically. And if for it or him it is important, he should apply more efforts. Can and will turn out. And it is not necessary to admit really.

Valery
24.07.2004, 12:39
It agree what to admit, that you never reached or achieved an orgasm it is not necessary.
Well, tell or say to the husband, that it became more difficult to you to reach or achieve an orgasm. Get tired at job and other. I think he will understand, at men too such happens. If the man likes - means begins to make any efforts.