PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. At me very banal question, but nevertheless I shall ask something with...

Sergey
20.07.2004, 02:53
Good afternoon. At me very banal question, but nevertheless I shall ask something to advise. My new girl with me does not test an orgasm, but speaks, that she at all does not know what is it such and never it or him tested. I think, what is it not the truth and speaks she so to not offend me. From one of the last girls of problems was not (though suspicions have now crept in, did not feign who from last an orgasm). Well and sootv. The question what is quite real ways to finish the girl up to an euphoric status without direct interventions (that all looked or appeared by itself). If already there are clauses or articles or posts - share a reference, with pleasure all I shall study or investigate. In advance thanks.

Yours faithfully,

Sergey

Lelka
20.07.2004, 10:30
Buy or Purchase Isaeva D. 's clever book " the Illustrated encyclopedia of sexuality ", there all will be prompted to you. Esteem the Kama Sutra, sexologist Kona And. With. Also it is not necessary to think, that girls here then have taken and have received superkajf, have flown away in a kingdom of heaven:-) It is long and mutual job of two liking people... Always please:-)))

Sex the master
21.07.2004, 13:07
It is not necessary quickly there ssjuda back, and it is necessary to begin smoothly and to make so that during movement a head always kosalosja stenok vog., for this purpose it is possible to twist * sing while you are in the girl. Dare bratok! All simply and beautifully.

22.07.2004, 08:48
You che nibud about frigidity heard?

Sergey
23.07.2004, 04:43
Thanks... I hope it will turn out... About frigidity even to think it would not be desirable, for I should be given attitudes or relations up as a bad job = (

Lelka
24.07.2004, 11:39
Serega, frigid women do not happen. Much depends on the man, waken in her chuvstvenost, the passion, and for this purpose is necessary full garomnija your attitudes or relations:-)) At desire all will turn out!!!