PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! 2, 5 years live a sexual life, and all this time at me VA...

LIZZA
15.07.2004, 01:20
Hello!
2, 5 years live a sexual life, and all this time at me a vaginismus in the easy or light;mild form (as I think). Prompt, whether the rights I and what to do or make, if I as the psychologist (I finish the maximum or supreme psychological) cannot help or assist myself:
All has begun with a morbid defloration,-it was made with the partner within a week on chut-hardly. Then the pain was all time of the sexual certificate or act (PA), yet do not send to reception OK. The pavor to become pregnant has left together with a pain, but the pain has remained right at the beginning PA. Frigidity was not, but was not too sensitive. The sizes of a sexual member of the partner seem to me too greater or big, appear, that I less, than he.
Now mine 3 j the partner, already the groom, has woken sensuality (it became sensitive on all of caress (t. e. Not frigidna)), accordingly to the beginning PA it is a lot of some greasing + it is used now by additional neutral greasing from a drugstore. Preliminary caress borrow or occupy not less, than in 3 times there is more than time, than PA. To the beginning PA I desire and I feel slackness of corresponding or meeting muscles. But in the first of seconds 5 10 PA, as well as 2 years ago (nothing has changed), I feel a sharp pain from consensual reduction of muscles of a vagina. Cautious, slow movements of the groom these seconds only are reduced with sharpness hurt. After that muscles relax or are relaxed, I receive strong sensations of pleasure from process PA, but an orgasm at PA never yet has not tested, even close to it or him;them not was. A discharge I receive easily at a masturbation.
With the groom as the man I respect, he active and gentle, patient, close or attentive to me in bed as I and would like. The size of a sexual member just such which does not put or render a pain, t. e. The cat is less than that. Was at the first partner.
With my today's groom we together almost year.
What to me to do or make? What is it? there Can be a hypnosis will help or assist? In advance Thanks.

The anonym
16.07.2004, 03:46
Give the fourth. But on a status of the notification on all sites of the problemy--------straight to the psychotherapist INTERNALLY and URGENTLY, you can be late.

Lizz, you solve in the beginning it, hypochondriac
17.07.2004, 09:47
LIZZA December, 14th 2003 16 : 54 : 31
Hello. Almost year I accept _, after a break in pol-year then too almost year accepted. And each time through approximately in 3 months of reception appears the expressed gynecomastia. It is not pleasant to me, t. To. 3 size of a breast arranged me, and already 4, and all increases or is enlarged! In a semi-annual break in reception of a preparation the breast "slept" and looked or appeared as the blown off balloon as the breast of the old woman, and in fact to me still is not present and 25! It would be desirable both accept OK, and to have the "natural" size, to not stretch or not drag out a skin on a breast, and that by an old age and so will droop %-) poetomu I wish to ask: 1. Whether this by-effect will develop at me and from others OK and if is not present advise please another OK. 2. Sometimes (time in 2 3) in the beginning of reception of packing TRI-MERSI me it is strong toshnit. Whether it is caused or called by a preparation and with what OK then it or he should be replaced? Thanks!

Mum Lizzy
18.07.2004, 20:56
In a lexicon at it or her words approximately 20, but all speaks - to the, with sju-sjukanem. Builds offers of 3 4 words. But me disturbs, that she basically speaks a little, some children at its or her age already learn or teach verses by heart. We with her both read books, and I to her tell fairy tales, and pesenki we listen, and a situation in family quiet. And she any reticent. Was born and is now physically healthy, development according to age. Can you will advise any exercises?

The anonym
19.07.2004, 03:10
At you the negative equipment or installation to sex and to the partner is developed or produced, the vaginismus can sometimes be an agent of protection against the partner which for the woman is unattractive. Treatment includes fortifying actions, a psychotherapy with correction of wrong representations about morbidities, elimination of inflammatory process of genitals. However such treatment is effective only in that case when frustration was not very strongly fixed or recorded yet in consciousness or in its or his occurrence the primary role is played with the insuperable shame, an insufficient sex inclination. At a true vaginismus the basic method of treatment is the psychotherapy with use special vaginorasshiritelej various diameter. To the patient and its or her partner explain, that the specified frustration is easy or light ustranimo at carrying out of special treatment. Introduction in a vagina of the dilators gradually increasing or enlarged in volume (for some procedures), in a combination to psychotherapeutic influence lead to that the muscular spastic stricture is eliminated or erased;removed approximately for 2 weeks that normalizes in the further a sexual life. As addition to carrying out vaginorasshirenija is possible or probable application of a hypnotherapy and acupuncture. In cases of anomalies of development of an input or entrance in a vagina the surgical intervention with the subsequent psychotherapy is shown.

MASTERSA AND DZHONSON THE THERAPEUTIC PROGRAM
20.07.2004, 11:25
VAGINISMUS treat, explaining to partners the nature of consensual reduction of muscles of a vagina and showing a reflex during survey of genitals or genitalias of the woman at presence of its or her partner, and survey is prepared in such a manner that the woman herself can observe of an event by means of a mirror. Then the doctor trains the woman in some receptions, allowing to weaken the muscles surrounding a vagina. The most effective way consists, - visible, in intentionally to strain these muscles, and then easier or simply to weaken them. After that to the woman give a set of dilators of the different size. Smallest of them - hardly is more thin than a finger - the doctor cautiously enters into a vagina, is frequent to amazement of the woman to which never managed to enter into the vagina though something. Further to her show, how most to enter a dilator, plentifully greasing with its or his sterile jelly-like cream, and ask to make it houses several times in day, every time leaving a dilator in a vagina on 10 15 minutes The majority of the women, suffering a vaginismus, later 5 6 days are capable to use the thickest dilator from a set, corresponding or meeting in the sizes to a sexual member in a status of an erection. If problems of mutual relations managed to be resolved (often it is the key moment of therapy) after that transition to the successful sexual certificate or act is possible. At this time it is especially important, that a sexual member the woman entered to itself; it will let her know, what exactly she owns a situation.

The anonym
20.07.2004, 13:53
Mum Lizzy, thanks for the report! At you charming dochura!)))

The anonym
21.07.2004, 15:05
HYPOTHALAMUS (gip... + grech. thalamos - a room, synonyms - subthalamic area, podbugrovaja area), the department of an intermediate brain located from top to bottom from a thalamus under a subthalamic sulcus and representing a clump of nervously conduction and neurosecretory cells. Is the maximum or supreme center of a regulation of vegetative functions of an organism a place of interaction of nervous and endocrine systems. Specific influence of a hypothalamus on sexual functions is connected with a regulation it or him of activity of sexual glands and participation in the organization of the nervous mechanisms necessary for exercise of separate sex reactions and sexual behaviour as a whole. Adjusting or regulating influence of a hypothalamus on gonads, and also a thyroid gland and a cortex of adrenals is realized basically through a pituitary body.

In nervous cells of kernels of a hypothalamus are formed rilizing-hormones - the substances adjusting or regulating all tropnye hormones of a forward share of a pituitary body, one of them play stimulating, others - inhibiting role. Rilizing-hormones are original universal chemical factors, posredujushchimi transfer of impulses on endocrine system. The regulation of sexual function is carried out by means of synthesis and allocation gonadotropin-rilizing-a hormone (GS-RG). In a hypothalamus allocate the sites (centers) which are carrying out stimulation of tonic (constant) secretion of hormones of a forward share of a pituitary body, and the centers adjusting or regulating cyclic (periodic) secretion of Gonadotropinums. Sonichesky the center of secretion GS-RG functions in a female and man's organism, providing constant vyde-lenie Gonadotropinums, and the cyclic center functions only in a female organism and provides rhythmic emission of Gonadotropinums.

Differences in a functional differentiation of a hypothalamus are defined or determined during a fetal fetation. The differentiation of a hypothalamus is influenced with steroid hormones and other substances. The changes of a hormonal status arising at pathological current of pregnancy (an anemia, toxicoses, etc.), The use during pregnancy of the medicines influencing an exchange of mediators in the central nervous system, lead to disturbances of formation of a hypothalamus at fetally developing fetus, formation of a floor. During puberty on a signal acting from a hypothalamus through a pituitary body, sexual glands start to develop or produce intensively corresponding or meeting man's or female sexual hormones under which influence the teenager has secondary sexual attributes and erotic experiences. The clinical picture developing at a pathology of a hypothalamus, depends on localization of a lesion (forward, average and back areas) and from its or his character (functional or organic).

The psychiatrist necessarily will help or assist!!
22.07.2004, 15:29
At presence of a pathology of subthalamic area disturbance of functions of sexual system, sexual delicacy, disturbance of a menstrual cycle is observed. At children's age a pathology of a hypothalamus (a neuroinfection, the trauma, tumours) can be shown in disturbances of terms of puberty

The anonym
23.07.2004, 11:17
Comrades!
Now I before you shall lift one question. In effect this question also is not any there a question, but the question finally is a question. The more about itself you do not speak, the a greater or big question he becomes. Therefore I should speak on this question.
So in what this question consists? This question... There is a question ideological. We shall talk on ideological questions. This question not idle time, and extremely complicated question and as the question among questions of the main part too is the basic question.
Bleach a question to put precisely he, certainly, will not be a question but if about itself to be silent unless he does not become a question? Certainly, there will be a question. If I speak on this question and and edak, and you do not understand, in what this question it too proves consists, that in this question the question can disappear too. But in your heads, probably, too there are questions. Thus, all have questions.
And at last, I ask all to state the questions on the question lifted by me. I at all against. At me all on the given question.

Plechman
24.07.2004, 00:49
December, 22nd 2003 01 : 06 : 54, frankly speaking, polozha how to be spoken, an arm or a hand on heart, only between us how on spirit, it is necessary to recognize, what here it is necessary, not paltering to look or see to the truth in eyes as concerns or touches the given question I simply on another cannot respond, and you?

Overlok
24.07.2004, 11:09
To the orator with Plechman five.