PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My husband does not sleep with me 4 months. It or He had whence that an idea, that...

Liza
18.07.2004, 22:25
My husband does not sleep with me 4 months.
It or He had whence that an idea, that each time
Together with a semen he loses the nutrients necessary to him and by that its or his life while washing it is prolonged is reduced as I receive these nutrients. Can divorce to me? I do not know what to do or make

Ear ring
20.07.2004, 05:14
Get divorced certainly. What is love, time the person so to you concerns. He is right certainly substances, fibers, he loses, but you from it or this have no anything, he has invented it, can to him too the excuse or help is necessary and he from you to leave too wants..., and anything could not think up is better. Love it when you endow yourself for the blessing of the liked person...

DAN2
21.07.2004, 16:03
The bosh dog, to comparison with power losses loss of fibers is nonsense, but you receive this energy only in case of mutual feeling of love. And differently it is an onanism in dvoyom.
But if at you marriage or spoilage is created and that keeps only on sex razhodites if he will not be overpersuaded.

Isaev D.D.
22.07.2004, 08:05
Dear Liza! It is very important to understand, whence and why the husband had such ideas! Already kak-that was necessary to respond, that such representations existed the last centuries or blepharons (have appeared in 17 century) and reflected raspingly materialistic point of view about "extremity" of sexual potential of the man Now is proved, that all appears almost on the contrary: the active and regular sexual life allows the man to be in a good vitality, trains its or his potency, prolongs sex longevity! If he persists in the views and they are characterized by ridiculous constructions and proofs (such too it is possible or probable) he requires a direction on reception to the psychiatrist I Hope, its or his words are not a simple excuse.

Liza
23.07.2004, 14:44
To Dmitry Dmitrievichu: thanks, about the psychiatrist thought itself, closed became, to work does not want, if only at home sat. And to me constantly speaks, that I be more richer more spiritually, would not think of such low need or requirement as sex.
So I try to not think

Liza
24.07.2004, 11:04
DAN2: you dumash I should to continue live as now? potomuchto ours brak-it not only sex and if me to be solved on divorce it will cause greater or big problems including with section of property.
And I am no time did not consider or count myself prevented on sex.
But me 30 years and sometimes such despair takes me.
There would be a husband our, Russian can was easier to me understand, and that he at me the Japanese. Sometimes them at all you will not understand