PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Men you tell as though wanted or wished, that you were caressed by the girl. Only not with...

Lyolik
19.07.2004, 19:06
Men you tell as though wanted or wished, that you were caressed by the girl. Only do not hesitate.

JUrik
21.07.2004, 11:07
I want that she did or made to me only pleasant. And when to me it will be pleasant, I to her shall make even more pleasantly.

KakUKonja
22.07.2004, 22:47
The answer is simple and universal, as it is not strange for sex: the girl should realize any my imaginations and generate their itself. In what not being enslaved. Sex - a projection of the person vtselom! And details..., it is too much them!

Alexey
24.07.2004, 02:29
1. Oral sex - it is obligatory. By the way, very much often the man is strongly got or started itself when does or makes IT to the girl. Especially if she thus roughly expresses the delight, asks " still, still!! " And so on.
2. "caresses" words. When the woman openly and to the full extent expresses the pleasure by the man, shouts, groans, shudders and t. The item that for the man it is more sweet, excuse, any mineta. The liked person sometimes should arrange such here "concerts".
3. A variety of positions. For one "cycle" it is necessary to try or taste all to a position, sometimes several times. 4. More often to practise a position " the man behind " (I do not mean proctal or anal sex. Though if it is pleasant, why and is not present?). The man at this time well sees the woman, and it very much raises or excites it or him. In general, it is important to man TO SEE. By the way, in a position " the man behind " sensations very different depending on, whether is the man on kolenjak, or costs or stands in full body height.
5. It is necessary to caress more often its or his member arms or hand as though you want that the man has terminated. But to an orgasm to not lead up! Thus it is better, if you a little bit will sip its or his member ON YOURSELVES each palm alternately as if or as you the cow doite or wish to extend a little bit its or his organ at length. Sounds ridiculously, but such caress is very pleasant. And anyway it is better, than on the contrary strongly to shift a skin to a pubis of the man and to pull it or her, almost not tearing off it or her from a head. Besides to the man it is very pleasant, when the woman to him palchikami cautious rhythmical movements a little bit shifts that downwards completely puts on back a prepuce, not concerning or touching with an arm or a hand of the trunk.
6. Sometimes to show the man as you caress yourselves including when he is in you. Be not afraid, it will be apprehended by it or him very much even positively. From a category " the man should SEE... "
7. I do not know, whether it is possible to name it "caress" but when the woman is engaged in love with the man, having put on legs or foots tufelki (a variant - high boots) that it can raise or excite lungs very strongly. The woman, by the way, thus is very much raised or excited too. But it already on fans or amateurs.

Bounty
24.07.2004, 06:29
Absolutely also it completely agree with Alexey. Only here to tufelkam (sapozhkam) I still have carried stockings. IN GENERAL OTPAD!!!