PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Doctor, esli y mena bivayt takije vnezapnije orgazmi (ja vam pisala o nix i...

The anonym
21.07.2004, 11:30
Doctor, esli y mena bivayt takije vnezapnije orgazmi (ja vam pisala o nix i vi kak vsegda otvetili mne), znachit ja ne frigidnaja, ili frigidanaja, potomy chto ja ne ispitivajy vlechenija, i y mena ne bivaet vozbyjdenija i prijatnix oshyshenij?

Isaev D.D.
22.07.2004, 05:07
About frigidity there is no also a speech, t. To. Frigidity is a disability to experience orgasticheskuju a discharge in any and under any conditions (not only during affinity, but also at self-stimulation, in a dream, etc.). It does not concern To All of you!
Your feature consists that summatsija exaltations is hidden or latent from consciousness and orgasticheskaja the discharge arises " from anything ", depriving with you pleasant sensations and from the exaltation...

The anonym
22.07.2004, 21:13
Doctor, a mne smojet pomoch vrach (psixolog ili sexsolog)?

Isaev D.D.
24.07.2004, 04:45
Certainly! But for this purpose you need to find the good sexologist, instead of the psychologist who can well understand your individual both personal features and their communication or connection with sexuality... Not treatment (!), and perfection of some thin erotic mechanisms of sensation and perception here is required.