PDA

Просмотр полной версии : zdrastvujte... I am enamoured and skolo I marry... Before wedding sl the bud...

Valeria
22.07.2004, 12:11
zdrastvujte... I am enamoured and skolo I marry... Before wedding sl was only one and a half week (in general) in intimate relations future. I am am disturbed only with one thing. At employment or occupations by sex I did not see its or his semen never. He spoke that does not wish riskovati to do or make children (we did not use condoms, only firstly otnoshey, and then I have started to drink tablets but all the same as I did not try to give to him pleasure he only discharged me during the most burning moment and spoke that does not want that I have become pregnant. First I thought kaoj noble but now to me kazhntsja it even suspicious. One of two or he super skilled or experienced in sex so can be engaged in it or this eternally (but its or his caress especially do not deliver to me pleasure better five minutes but to terminate it has put together, than hours of a "love" flour or torment) or he destvitelno does not wish to conceive the child or... .ja I think that the expert can respond to it only. Thanks.

Isaev D.D.
23.07.2004, 15:07
Dear Valeria! Any expert cannot tell or say anything certain not having communicated with your partner.

Valery
23.07.2004, 22:57
Dock, in what sense "having communicated"?