PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There are two problems: 1) in a status of an erection the member is a little bit bent to the left ...

Fedja
19.07.2004, 22:35
There are two problems:
1) in a status of an erection the member is a little bit bent to the left
2) after continence 3 4 days the first sexual certificate or act comes to an end quickly enough (3 4 minutes), and the following erection is possible or probable in 2 3 hours (or little bit earlier, but with the strengthened compulsion).
- A question 1:
Whether these two problems are connected?
- A question 2:
What it is possible to undertake?
Thanks

Henry
21.07.2004, 08:59
To the second question to respond uneasy, here you will be helped or assisted better by the dear doctor. To the first to respond simply - if the member is bent to the left, pull it or him to the right and on the contrary. But, to give exact advice or council, it is necessary to know an angle of a curvature. For this purpose you should take a protractor and measure an angle.

The novel
22.07.2004, 08:42
Dear Fedja!
At All of you by way of!
I think, doctor Isaev will add, that this so!

The anonym
23.07.2004, 04:09
Henry - gallantly!!!!
Fedja: allow, I shall guess: the angle of a curvature meshchaet to you to get acquainted with girls, and still you have wife, two children and to you 24 years. The asshole!!!

Bodibilder
23.07.2004, 17:00
At the greater or big angles of attack revealed by means of a protractor, it is necessary by means of system differintsialnyh the equations to count or reckon probability of breakage of a genital organ at torsion, a flexure and it is obligatory at rotation. If equally effective forces it will be directed not along an axis forward premeshchenija an organ, it is necessary to strengthen its or his special extensions (are on sale in any building shop in a department " Make itself " or " Rukastyj umelets ")

jimmy
23.07.2004, 20:51
1) is not present; 2) to speed up the sex practice. And more: I do not understand sense in erektsii if she is reached or achieved:.. .s the strengthened compulsion