PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At men such problem. When at me vsayot I bare a head itself arms or hand...

Sanja
19.07.2004, 23:23
At men such problem. When at me vsayot I bare a head itself arms or hand, that is she does not become bare, and when the member in normal position becomes, me prihoditsjaottjagivat a skin as - that is inconvenient:::::::::::

Collided or Faced
21.07.2004, 01:45
And how much years? If 20 years it is quite normal (and later in it or this too there is no problem) there are less. She also should not become bare itself. The another matter, that if is more senior, and do or make it hardly probably there is a narrowing a prepuce. Then it is necessary to seem to the urologist, it phimosis can begins.

Alexander
21.07.2004, 20:19
It should be advised such bosh!!!!!!!!
And the phrase " it begins a phimosis " in general super!

Henry
22.07.2004, 13:38
It is normal. Do not worry. Not conveniently, maybe, but time to you did not do or make a circumcision, it is necessary to reconcile to it or this.

Bodibilder
23.07.2004, 05:12
Sanek all ok, the main thing that stood strong! Is pktrushki about vegetables more.

Isaev D.D.
23.07.2004, 15:06
Dear Sanja! If the prepuce easily rastjazhima also is strongly expressed, the erection can not lead independent ogoleniju heads. It is absolutely normal! The another matter if shift of a prepuce occurs or happens hardly, she squeezes a head or after shift presses on a trunk of a penis. Then it is necessary to seem to the urologist!