PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a problem... I the virgin. The guy with which I meet me ochen...

Alisa
20.07.2004, 00:12
At me a problem... I the virgin. The guy with which I meet me very strongly wants and consequently naporist. Rains kisses, irons but all is peer me it does not raise or excite... I feel nothing... I feel any internal strain. I would like that he did or made all slowly and gently. Has told or said to him about it or this. poprasila to wait while I shall get used to it or him;them. But he feels oskarblennym and humiliated because I do not want it or him. I do not know what to do or make in fact he to me it is dear or expensive... I do not wish it or him to lose... But it seems already has lost... He does not call... And he did not like that that I the virgin... And he considers or counts, that I constrain myself... He does not believe, that such beautiful and seksi the girl did not meet till now which guy she would like... Help or assist please!!! What to do or make with an internal strain? It can be given him so, and then all will be on another?

RevLikh@mail.ru
20.07.2004, 06:32
Not glupi malyha, fsyo awakes in parjadke, hold fsyo in svaih arms or hand and as will pull on games, spakojnenka paprobuj and....., and that at minja palno padruzhek katorye first time vspaminat do not want more!

The anonym
20.07.2004, 14:09
For the first time not all baldejut, but then so it is class!

SHantel
21.07.2004, 06:05
It seems to me, Adisa, that this young man not so approaches or suits you... Simply that he takes offence at you for quite natural request, moreover nedoverjaet to you, speaks at all in its or his advantage or benefit. If you will be afraid and strain that of anything except for a pain and pavor will not feel. Time you such clear head and a beauty, porobujte will not find to itself the young man which on you to press. Is better to begin with a petting. .postepenno to get used to laskam each other... It develops in you sensuality and relaxedness. And in the young man skill to constrain and tenderness... .cherez you will understand what that time, that are ready... .ved during a petting you will precisely know that pains and the pavor will not be, so you can relax and take pleasure from lask. Only you should trust this person.
Here my husband (then still the future) to first time two months prepared for me.... (I on a subject of sex had a psychological trauma about which I to him has told and on it or this this all so was tightened or delayed). We slept or burn in one bed and between us except for lask nothing was. He has learned me to trust him... .i the result has surpassed all expectations. I recollect first time with pleasure... .mne it was not sick almost. .a sensations were simply uletnye.

Karmen
22.07.2004, 09:18
Remember once and for all: much depends on the first experience, this or thus the first, and the second, all goes from love to: first "I", and then "HE". You should be ready: morally first of all, t. To. Secondary and primary sexual attributes absolutely about what do not speak. You need to lay with zazhmurennymi eyes, absolutely having lost in time and space, with onimevshimi legs or foots, listening hljupane something, between legs or foots, pljuhane stomaches or bellies, puffing egoista-liked and to think when THIS ALL will end??? And then, and what then? Then will be significant: " And I thought, that all will be - to another! " And unequivocal: " Yes, krasivitsa, yt laid, as a log! "
And - to another nothing will be, even to that your guy and to listen to you does not want. Know, that the liking person zastvaljat will NEVER do or make something another, and he, see. Has not tried to understand at all, and it means, that its or his instincts bezkompromisny. Loss devstvennosti-very much an important point, he unequivocally knows it, but does not wish to be considered (a conclusion do or make itself) it is necessary to concern To it or him;them philosophically. I think, that to you not 30. Not 40 and that more not 60 years, that " further any more where ". At you still is where. Do not do or make nonsenses, wait for the person concerning to which you even such question will not put: " To be given him or not? " And he such it will be obligatory. Which will give you time. What "to ripen" to sex attitudes or relations, will learn you "to like".
I had a similar experience: I have lost virginity very much early in 13 years with the guy whom ostensibly liked. And know, teenage maximalism. Interest, and terrible phobia to lose the person. Now I understand it, that sex it YET all. There are many other moments in attitudes or relations and if the person zatsiklivaetsja on sex, he not so worthy what it or him to like. Too the guy achieved me in this respect: " Yes good to you! And t. Item " Has presented buketik complexes with which to me time has helped or assisted to overcome. Own vnutrennja force, job above itself and other sex partners. And here has passed or has taken place a lot of time and in my life pojavljaetsja HE, the person with which we simply are guided feelings in love, in conversations. Ideal my person. And now I so regret, what not he at me the first.... A unique thing about which I while - to the present regret. Even I was necessary to tell lies to me, that devstvenitsa, but it is far not plus to our attitudes or relations, it is a shame to me and a pity, that kogda-that interest and desire to save that that was not has overcome reason.
I sincerely wish to wish you that reason. Which becomes for you the best way to make a life more happily!!
Success!

Alisa
23.07.2004, 14:01
Children or Guys of thanks for all... Now I am confident myself... Has understood that pravelno has acted or arrived not having given or allowed itself to persuade and line or persuade and shoot down on " weakly? "... I doubted as person with whom it was not possible would be to discuss this situation... And it "cooks" in itself hardly enough...
Still time of thanks!!! I am very grateful to you... Also it is grateful that you have shared the experience... I shall necessarily use yours to advice or councils...