PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me have told such history, that in one village of the woman have killed the muzhik. Privjaz...

Vick
21.07.2004, 19:19
To me have told such history, that in one village of the woman have killed the muzhik. Have adhered it or him to a tree, have excited or raised, have fastened eggs a cord and began to be engaged with it or him sex, it turns out besides its or his will.
Also what he could not relax iz-for the connected eggs a member all time was in a strain, he all over again finished a semen, then air (???), and has then died. And these women judged.
Please, respond me, can such be or not because they here all such clever, are dared or laugh over me because I do not believe and concern to me as to the child, that I do not know a life.

The answer
22.07.2004, 19:44
In our country everything is probably absolute, especially wild.
These women - silly women (fools full, unfortunately). Similar histories full. Though also muzhiks too are good, when above women and pohleshche something throw out (two drunk muzhiks have decided to borrow or occupy to the girl in sex, that, naturally, has given up, t. To. Drunk, they have taken its or her force, and toward the end, have thrust to her "there" the bottle which to her has broken off all also she has died). That you have described - typical violence. Diko when people from pleasure do or make draw that. And occurs or happens such iz-for disrespect to each other (between the man and the woman).
Conclusion: it is necessary to be engaged in sex sober (and if it or her costs or stands to be treated) and only in consent. Give the God that at you sex was only under your consent that to you he has brought pleasure, instead of a nightmare.

Herring
23.07.2004, 05:16
Such happens. .no more often in relation to women. A parity or ratio probably, 1 : 1000000

LEDI SEX
23.07.2004, 13:58
Up to chego-women have finished, that the muzhik have subjected to violence.....