PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor at me here what problems, in the first during lask when...

Alyonka
22.07.2004, 16:17
The dear doctor at me here what problems, in the first during lask when the guy caresss my breast I absolutely I feel nothing, chuvstuvuju tolok when he kisses it or her or the second problem bites for dummies or papillas, and this that that at me not vydeljaetsja greasing, or vydeljaetsja but with a strange sound... What to me to do or make? I was engaged in sex 2 times and both of time was a little sick!!! In advance thanks

Not the doctor
23.07.2004, 08:25
Simply breast - not your erogenic zone. Well also what? There are many other, more interesting places:)) Try or Taste!
2 times are, unfortunately, too little to estimate or appreciate charm of sex for the girl. It is necessary to be typed or collected experience and then all will be OK. About greasing. That you vse-taki disturbs: its or her absence or " a strange sound "?

Alyonka
23.07.2004, 11:21
Me disturbs it or her otsutsvie more... Easier or simply if to be engaged in sex without a condom that it is very unpleasant... And tembolee in additives I feel nothing, toest kakbudto anything and was not exaltation there is and sensations a zero...: - ((what to do or make I do not know!!!