PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My guy recently quickly finishes. I have already ceased to dream of that...

19.07.2004, 22:11
My guy recently quickly finishes. I have already ceased to dream of that that poluit an orgasm. What to do or make? I cannot that!

Sex the master
20.07.2004, 21:59
To address to the sexologist.

JW
21.07.2004, 01:17
Get prolongator or use condoms with special greasing for these purposes. Only after he will dress, it is necessary is sensitive to wait (to not do or make intensive movements) while greasing will be absorbed.
And in general, be engaged more often in sex, all is peer he kogda-nibud will learn to operate or control the friend)))

Gorokhov (adviser)
22.07.2004, 01:34
* **, you do not specify, that means "quickly". In a sexological practice dejtsvitelno accelerated the ejaculation earlier than in 1 minute after the beginning of the sexual certificate or act is considered. So it is possible or probable, that at your partner that's all right. Besides you do not specify, on a background of that duration of the sexual certificate or act - accustoming, weariness, illness or disease or something or something else has decreased. Advice or councils to you can be such: vo-the first to increase time and intensity preliminary lask, that to the beginning of the sexual certificate or act you have reached or achieved sufficient exaltation to reach or achieve an orgasm in short term; to use special greasings or condoms with the greasings, increasing or enlarging duration of the sexual certificate or act (they are on sale in seks-shops or prepare in drugstores under the prescription of the doctor, contain the anesthetics reducing sensitivity of a balanus); if the problem remains, to descend or go together to the sexologist, he will understand.

child
23.07.2004, 08:35
It is not necessary to dream and silently to suffer, and what you to diversify sex love have made personally? Study or investigate erogenic zones each other, give more time of a prelude. If chorus greasings with anesthetics precisely also it is possible to buy or purchase the vibrator have rushed to buy all and to not fool a head to the partners. In love all methods are effective and good, enjoy bodies each other, do or make erotic massage, instead of chemical seasonings under prescriptions. To prolong the sexual certificate or act it is possible strong compression a penis at a root, only not so it is prompt or impetuous to not tear off in an impulse of passion.