PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvuite! skajite pojalusta, vozmojno zaniatsja sexom no pri etom ne pot...

luna
14.07.2004, 11:50
Zdrastvuite! skajite pojalusta, vozmojno zaniatsja sexom no pri etom ne poterjat devstvennost? pomogite pojalusta

Leka
14.07.2004, 23:53
Probably. For this purpose there is an oral sex, or proctal or anal (but not it is pleasant to all), or be engaged in a petting, t. e. Caress without the sexual certificate or act. And of that you so for virginity are afraid? In fact psychologically you already the virgin will not be.

Thorn (not the doctor)
15.07.2004, 05:07
Leka, probably virginity is necessary any more to her, and mum:) In any case, sex I it would not name - udovolstvie-that what? (the moon) And a petting - so in general continuous "charging or charge" without "discharge" - is even worse... The moon, throw you the virginity nafik!:)

Leka - Thornu
15.07.2004, 22:42
What would you not name sex? oral-that? Yes from it or him it is more than pleasure, than from the immediate certificate or act for the majority of women. It is a pity, that you did not have an experience as women roughly finish in such a way.

Plechman
16.07.2004, 14:44
In occasion of shouted, I am solidary with Leko, to stati if the girl skilful, in oral sex she too can give the partner much more, than at the usual certificate or act. luna, in general it is possible to not lose virginity and at the usual certificate or act, but the condition - not the big member + he will deeply not enter, to be exact in general - to rub about "jamb" (there is at me one friend who here so has contrived), the hymen is located not at the input or entrance, and a little inside - here it is a field - "a little" - everything, that in yours the order for conservation plevy, but whether is sense... In fact he can be forgotten and kaaaak....

Lora
17.07.2004, 03:08
Luna, and how old are you?

Thorn (not the doctor)
18.07.2004, 12:08
Pancake, solidary you mine, FOR the GIRL what pleasure in minete? Also compare now it to a normal orgasm from the normal certificate or act. Will suffice the girl substitutes to offer!:)

Leka - Thornu
19.07.2004, 00:12
In minete for the girl can and there is no pleasure. And here in kunnilinguse there is and very much greater or big. The orgasm is is much more acute and is stronger. Believe to long-term experience and do not argue, if itself did not test and you can not.

Thorn (not the doctor)
20.07.2004, 06:06
Leka, here again you on yourself measure... And you have thought of the MAN? To HIM what pleasure from these or it " salty oysters "? I speak - do not replace with substitutes a natural natural way. The best already for a long time is thought up and not by you:)

Leka - Thornu
21.07.2004, 19:26
Poor, to you and minet not in pleasure. And here pochemu-that is pleasant to my husband... And why that at all less than a "natural" way. And you it is already a pity to me...

Light
22.07.2004, 14:09
Dear " Not the doctor "! And who actually to you has told or said, what for the girl in minete there is no pleasure? The question rather disputable, for example it very much even is pleasant to me... I Assume, what not to me one!

Plechman
22.07.2004, 16:03
Thorn (not the doctor), to many men and women, it is possible or probable - the majority, likes oral sex, you here are strong not the rights and if you such "natural", in harmony with the nature and so on then be kind, do not use condoms, do not prepare on gas, in general, as you in an Internet sidish-that, are the nature is not stipulated, and more, I recommend to go for greater harmony on foot, not using transport.

Andrey
23.07.2004, 04:18
You here with the disputes or spores have absolutely forgotten about a short of a question! If the question of virginity so is basic, that is nizheopisanye ways which will temporarily replace to you high-grade sex. But only it is temporary! So longly do not sustain...