PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me such problem. I pochemu-that am awful skovanno chuvst...

Karina
22.07.2004, 16:59
The dear doctor! At me such problem. I pochemu-that am awful skovanno I feel in bed with men in whom I am enamoured, especially if they are more senior than me. I can not show the initiative, I can not be engaged in oral sex. I can lay only as paralysed. And an orgasm to me with them to reach or achieve more difficultly and after that I try to not look them in the face. And with men who to me basically are indifferent, but me pochemu-that "poperlo", I can do or make absolutely all and I receive from it or this pleasure! Prompt, podzhalujsta, iz-for what it occurs or happens and as with it or this to struggle, t. To. nehochu that the beloved was pushed away with my behaviour in bed.

Isaev D.D.
23.07.2004, 02:03
Dear Karina! Should tell or say, that a similar problem many men who lose gift or for nothing of speech and even ability to be raised or excited suffer when appear near to most dear or expensive and liked But it only primary shock reaction to extremely significant situation Should pass or take place some time that feelings were liberated and have begun to sparkle all sides ! Therefore only at gradual promotion on a way of rapproachement with liked there is a maximal adaptation, and it is necessary to do or make a following step only after successful development of the given level of attitudes or relations In this a turn of an interpenetration of souls corporal affinity it appears top of a unification and the maximal liberation which is prepared by cautious and slow steps on a way of knowledge each other Attempt to jump through some stupenek leads to disappointment and alienation, discontent with self and the partner