PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor, we with the husband live together about 1 year, at us have found miko...

Elena With
22.07.2004, 12:33
Hello the doctor, we with the husband live together about 1 year, at us have found a mycoplasma, we are now treated, but it is impossible to sleep, and we have tried or tasted proctal or anal
Sex it was completely not sick, but for the morning what that strange sensation as though it would be desirable in a toilet on big and a little the bottom of a stomach or belly hurted or was ill;was sick. Whether it is normal for first time?

The anonym
22.07.2004, 16:26
And why it is impossible in a condom? Who has told or said, what it is impossible in general? With proctal or anal is accurater, no pains should be.

child
23.07.2004, 00:04
At once it is clear, that the answer has been given by the man. Or I was mistaken? Then excuse. BUT accuracy never will prevent. Lena, after first time I tested tezhe the sensations, as you. Normally it or not - I can not unequivocally tell or say. Occurrence hurt it is connected with your cycle - such probably? Think.