PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! We address to you with a question: We live 1, 5 years vmest...

Oleg
18.07.2004, 14:52
The dear doctor!
We address to you with a question:
We live 1, 5 years together and would like to have children.
My wife has already one child from first marriage, and at me this marriage or spoilage pervyj-children are not present
I have made the analysis of a semen, the text in German, but can be clear to you of value or meaning;importance tsyfr.
Volume 5, 8 ml color it is yellow a white smell spets. Verfl.-Zeit (time) 80 minut. Nativ: 1 3 Leukos, 2 4 Erys; Stix:
PH 8, Erys (+), Leukos +; Motilit and auml; t: 15 % progrressiv, 26 % nicht (not) progressiv, 59 % unbeweglich (without movement);
Anzahl: 9Mio/ml; Vitalit and auml; t: 40 % lebend (alive), 60 % tot (dead); Morphologie: 71 % normale form. 26 % path. Form, 3 % Rundzellen.
That you could advise us?

Natasha
20.07.2004, 01:05
Oleg, this question more likely to the gynecologist, than to the sexologist. But, think if among spermatozoons of 60 % dead or obezdvizhennyh, and 26 % inactive (so, it is not excluded, that simply unable to a normal fertilization - that, actually, terribly, but not so - and, most likely, not capable to a normal fetation) it is what is this unknown zverushka at you will turn out (if the wife even can inform pregnancy up to term).
If you so would like YOUR child, you need to pass or take place more careful research of a semen in any center of a reproduction, and, probably, remained normal 15 % of spermatozoons really are normal (do not carry in itself genetic deviations or rejections). Then in the same center from the general or common fraction of spermatozoons experts will allocate these or it of 15 %, but. As you understand, thus probably only artificial insemination (if, certainly, your wife does not have any problems). If all will be good (with your semen) prepare to that the artificial insemination should be repeated not once - shodu it turns out very seldom. And under the finance it is dear or expensive enough.
But - in any case - I wish you health and happy end!

Maks
20.07.2004, 13:49
The muzhik, do not listen to anybody, chew nuts with honey, eat dried apricots, go to a sauna, heat a prostate. Seks-a regimen - 2 3 times a week, and after an ejaculation allow the wife to lie down on a stomach or belly or with the lifted legs or foots of minutes 15. All with you in norm or rate, was not simple moods in mometn delivery of the analysis. While more there do not go, your trace. Call there in a year. By the way, too it is necessary to be engaged in sports, but look that on eggs did not beat (karate, kung-fu and so forth). And all will be normal, Olezhka, do not grieve...

The mouse
21.07.2004, 10:30
You have not specified the general or common kol-in spermatozoons. But in any case your question to the urologist or andrologu. You need to be checked up on an infection and inflammations to reveal the reasons such bad spermogrammy and to begin treatment. In your present situation conception "traditional" by is improbable. Yours faithfully.

Isaev D.D.
22.07.2004, 22:29
Dear Oleg! Analyses for today unsatisfactory (in norm or rate should be not less than 70 % of mobile spermatozoons) then the quantity or amount of pathological forms will not play a main role in an opportunity of conception! It is necessary to pass or take place the profound inspection at urologists or andrologov to find the reason of such analyses. And after that it will be possible to eliminate or erase;remove the reason or to think and other ways of overcoming of an adverse situation. I wish success!