PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or say, please, what probability, that I zaberemeniju, e...

Darya
19.07.2004, 23:53
Hello! Tell or say, please, what probability, what I zaberemeniju if we with my friend use condoms "durex", and he before an ejaculation pulls out a member?

Ustas
21.07.2004, 11:37
There is such joke: the husband with the wife have worked love. The wife asks: " And if at us the child, how though it or him nazovyom-that will turn out? ". The husband, removing or taking out a condom, speaks: " Well, if he will manage to get out from here, we shall name it or him Koperfildom ". For those who does not know, Koperfild-the-known conjurer in the world. Dear Darya, through a condom you not zaberemeniete if he certainly will not tear during the sexual certificate or act. In general, "durex" good condoms (from personal experience) so to worry it is not necessary.

Isaev D.D.
22.07.2004, 20:41
Dear Darya! - to mine opasnosenija undesirable pregnancy have made you too disturbing or alarming. At conservation of integrity of a condom and an ejaculation in it or him (in a vagina or outside of it or him) cannot lead to pregnancy! Fears are vain. I wish it is high-grade to be liberated!