PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings! I had a complex or difficult situation in family... We with the husband are married 5...

Bringing down
20.07.2004, 02:49
Greetings! I had a complex or difficult situation in family... We with the husband are married 5 years. Lives with mum in 2 ke. He does not want children yet there will be no at us a separate habitation, even on credit, but I understand what to buy or purchase an apartment difficultly and opportunities from us such was not present at least while. I swallowed all, all conversations were reduced to that that education of the child serious work that it is necessary to not drink year to not buy or purchase (though any of us does not drink and does not smoke as both at the wheel), that the room is necessary to him... A heap of excuses during the last 2 h years. I swallowed of all, but at my younger brother the wife and when has allowed to touch a stomach or belly has become pregnant as the kid kicks, in me all has broken, I do not want it or him, in general, to me simply not pleasantly and all more. By the way, my brother does not have separate apartment, he lives with parents of the wife. But not boitsja the responsibility. After that the respect for the husband was gone, I consider or count as its or his coward what that. All this to last already the order of month. I became very irritable and he simply enrages me.

The anonym
22.07.2004, 09:15
Ochego it is impossible to smoke at the wheel? I smoke and while is alive. A uterus boska, you wait for what answer? - to mine you there all at the wheel and all behind one. Envy an artful piece. Build attitudes or relations in the family in view of wishes of the husband, instead of admire on another's.

Pimen
22.07.2004, 16:00
My God, yes what at all of you in soul or douche a gloom! Kogda-nibud you to itself uzhasnyotes?