PDA

Просмотр полной версии : During an emiction at me sometimes urine gets color of milk on korot...

Anton
20.07.2004, 06:25
During an emiction at me sometimes urine gets color of milk for short time. The life and how it is terrible what is it can?

The anonym
21.07.2004, 13:17
Not bois, it salt Natrii phosphases. If, certainly, nothing hurts. To me the therapist has told or said, that so happens in the summer.

Shortage of minerals - the Calcium a magnesium!
22.07.2004, 08:52
Regular settling out of a plenty of urinary salts and their allocation occurs or happens to urine under influence of some pathogenic exogenous and the internal causes leading disturbance of a mineral exchange in an organism. Such status wears the name of urinary or urolithic diathesises and can be considered as the premorbidal period of a urolithiasis.

The most widespread are three kinds of urolithic diathesises.

The urate diathesis (a hyperuricuria, a uraturia) is characterized by plentiful abaissement from urine with the expressed acidic reaction of crystals of a urinary acid and salts of a urinary acid (lithates) of red color. The urate diathesis arises at disturbances of an albuminous exchange when disintegration of fibers amplifies also quantity or amount of a urinary acid in an organism considerably raises or increases.
SHCHavelevokislyj the diathesis (oksalurija) is connected with the raised or increased allocation with urine of crystals of an oxalic acid and salts of an oxalic acid on a background of depression of development or manufacture of protective colloids kidneys.
Fosfaturichesky the diathesis (fosfaturija) is caused or called by disturbance fosforno-a calcium exchange in an organism and settling out of urine of Natrii phosphases at its or her alkaline reaction.