PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good morning! Whether tell or say please before proctal or anal sex it is necessary to do or make what...

Piva
19.07.2004, 16:58
Good morning! Tell or say please before proctal or anal sex it is necessary to do or make what or clysters or in advance not is (on a hungry stomach). Thanks.

The anonym
21.07.2004, 00:29
No, it is all nonsense! At me, by the way in a problem with an intestine (it is unpleasant to speak about it or this, but constipations happen though to me and 19) well and it it is or are engaged proctal or anal with liked, and anything! Who does not complain! By the way, even to feel began itself is better (by way of constipations, they any more so often disturb me, whether neznaju it on them has affected or influenced:) too longly this question excited me, but when began these or it;this to be engaged, I have understood, that no trouble here was not present, and on a penis at it or him nothing remains, and I have ceased to worry, and I take pleasure in it or this! Only necessarily do or make it with a condom or buy or purchase special greasing, vo-the first aroma pleasant, vo-the second infections kills, t. To. There flora for a penis not favorable... Success!

The anonym
21.07.2004, 11:54
Girls, lovely! From constipations klizy help or assist. It is not necessary to confuse a member to a clyster, do not offend lovely and liked I (hope).

The anonym
21.07.2004, 13:41
Excuse! But I confuse nothing! I have simply given an example, what even with constipations it is possible proctal or anal to be engaged without any clysters, and especially, when that's all right! And clysters to me that, whether constantly to put that? M d we designate it too harmfully!

Isaev D.D.
22.07.2004, 06:32
Before proctal or anal sex it is necessary to make a clyster, having spent clearing of an intestine usual dvuhsotgrammovoj "pear". In water it is recommended to add some drops of vegetable oil that there was no full washing away of natural flora and slime.