PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Advice or council is very necessary to me!!! We with the husband together 4 years. Have married...

Ale
14.07.2004, 06:22
Hello! Advice or council is very necessary to me!!!
We with the husband together 4 years. Have got married very much early, I at it or him the first woman and he at me the first the man. Attitudes or relations very close and confidential, he for me the most close person, friends consider or count us in ideal pair. But a problem vtom, that gde-that after a year of a joint life has begun cooling in sex. To me it is very insulting, that I have almost ceased to interest it or him as the woman. Also has put here not in my appearance or an insufficient variety in technics or technical equipment of sex. Simply he would like someone another. Tell or say, it is normal? Men "fuse" all? How it vdrugih families? What to do or make? In fact except for it or this at us ideal attitudes or relations!

Maruska
14.07.2004, 11:12
Unfortunately in early marriages or spoilage such problem not a rarity. Women in general concern to marriage or spoilage on another. The family, a house cosiness is necessary to them. And men by virtue of the poligamnosti suddenly realize, that that that does not suffice them, new sensations, to it or him;them it becomes boring, they were not developed yet, not calmed down. Personally my opinion, according to my life experience, that the muzhik should marry not earlier than 30 years. For this time they will be in time nakurolesitsja, with druzjami beer to have a drink, sex experience to be typed or collected and understand that all taki it or him hochetsja.

Plechman
15.07.2004, 05:00
Ale, a problem "was not developed" it is really widespread, and to overcome it or her it is possible, as it seems to me, by means of a variety in sex, but not only item and tempo razn-ija - here there is one more bagatelle which just and can solve a problem " want another " - improvisation - t. e. Game of roles in sex - you or he, or both of you can play roles - the secretary for example or still who nibud. Provided that improvisation of 100 %-th, t. e. Game as though seryoznaja (about it or this, naturally it it will be necessary to agree with it or him), without hi-hi ha-ha (though on the first pairs or steams it is serious), new sensations you receive mass - including " as with another " (if you to behave in the given role will be accordingly), is possible or probable it pomogyot, success!

The anonym
16.07.2004, 19:11
As the muzhik I can tell or say that "was developed" by 30 years it is delusion.

Natalia
17.07.2004, 18:57
We too have got married early (to us was for 19 years), he at me too the first the man, and I at it or him was the second, now we together almost 15 years, but last 2 3 years of the attitude or relation awful, and all with this ground... He speaks, that cannot with me, does not perceive me, as the woman... Also has put too not in appearance. Other men pay to me attention... And I has got or started to itself(himself) the mistress, is more senior than we and much more, and on it or her at it or him costs or stands, and on me is not present... It is insulting. And me till now conscience does not allow to go on the party or side. Even it is opposite, to think, that up to me dokasaetsja another's the man. It can any complex? And on the bill to try to improvise in sex... I do not know, we did not have in what restrictions, I even have gone that were three together in bed... And at it or him there has gone a roof, on the bill of women. As sees greater or big (excuse) zadnitsu so sljuni flow. Now here me blames, that early it or him "ohomutala", that he was not developed, and that the fool was, that early married. Muzhiks - all of them dogs even if the impotent, all the same looks at the party or side!!!

Ame
18.07.2004, 07:36
Well if to 30 - it was not developed..... And happy marriages or spoilage in general happen?!!!!!!!!!

The anonym
19.07.2004, 08:13
" Well if to 30 - it was not developed. " And that means to walk. I, for example, the purpose never put per!!! To have all sha " l! av on this ground. Moreover I shall tell or say that to the overwhelming majority! And! And to approach or suit that it is opposite. BL * *! BL * *O! ju and 2! rch! it from itself (and such 90 %). Where normal to find here in what a question. About "fuse". Well has clearly put... In due course the woman will become familiar and start to perceive it or her as furniture. It is necessary to have a rest from each other (does not mean to change)

Natalia
20.07.2004, 22:56
To last response... Here I earlier too so argued... Also had the normal wife and the woman (so at least to all spoke about me), and has met old.. D and all... Nothing ostanovlivaet now as from a chain it was broke... And to sense, what I till now to him remain is correct, how a dog, and I carry out all house and not house business or affairs? And I now am assured, that there are no correct men, all the same kogda-nibud will leave on the party or side, does not happen on another. But the some people are able to hide it (probably fortunately, and can and are not present...), and the some people cannot hold it in themselves and then they " facilitate the soul "... To him now easily is, and me?

Plechman
22.07.2004, 04:42
Natalia, sex three together is you has got excited... And in general such business or affairs, certainly, I do not advise times, but - to mine to get divorced it is necessary, t. To. Marriage or spoilage that in essence is not present - you turn out work on it or him, in replacements as nothing receiving.