PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, bypassing questions of morals, one question interests. In the first years...

Cyril
20.07.2004, 02:16
Hello, bypassing questions of morals, one question interests. In the first years of a matrimony to the wife did not change (within years 4), then the case has turned up - it is impossible! And there is a desire and an erection but as soon as reaches immediately the sexual certificate or act, the erection vanishes. Tried or tasted still few times - with same "success". The familiar psychologist speaks, what is it subconscious "habit" to the spouse (something like a conditioned reflex). Probably, as so, in fact with the wife at me all turns out in any status, even when there is no special desire and do not think at all of sex, and with "another's" women (there are joint parties on which reaches at times more than free attitudes or relations - dances and other) I, to put it mildly simply remain passionless, ideas correspond or meet to a situation, and the certain organ "has simply a rest". And in fact business not in that without raboru " to go on the left or to the right ", has put basically - it would not be desirable to be "connected" in the sex plan any reflexes. In the given situation I kak-have put on myself "cross" - what for supposedly to try, all the same it will not turn out. Women to me became as though uninteresting, and this fact that at job on me there is an opinion as about the cold and uninteresting person that for me as the principal of an average part in collective which most part is made by women, plays turns around is not good.
Thankful in advance to you for the competent answer.

Isaev D.D.
21.07.2004, 23:57
Dear Cyril! It seems to me, that at you prevratnoe representation about attitudes or relations at job of the chief and subordinates! Besides the behaviour of the person is not a conditioned reflex, but it can develop in the certain script which has more or less rigid character, t. e. At discrepancy of its or his significant elements "failure" is possible or probable. Some time and any significant factors (for example, presence of feelings) that the new erotic script was generated is required.