PDA

Просмотр полной версии : If the man lives with the woman and this woman has a child from another muzhch...

V.E.
01.07.2004, 21:16
If the man lives with the woman and this woman has a child from another the man, whether its or her last pregnancy will affect or influence the child from that the man with whom she lives now?

The anonym
05.07.2004, 04:12
Try to result or bring to itself an example. Your mother lived with one liked, has made from it or him abortion, has conceived you from your father. So features and genetically inherited code you have got all from the first maminoj love? Well not be baldoj, and!

Mayson
06.07.2004, 05:17
Why you ask such strange questions?
Probably at you something has occured or happened iz-for what you so worry. You tell more particularly about the problem then to you and will respond as is better is necessary.

The anonym
08.07.2004, 16:59
Mayson - - Plechman, your chronic nedosypanie has the CONSTANT diagnosis. You though popisat are in time? Be treated, at your age the chronic sleeplessness and a paranoia will end is pitiable and will lead to early mors.

V.E
09.07.2004, 06:08
Respond in essence, izvrashchentsy! There Is nothing me to write any delirium! And even better at all do not respond, if do not know the answer!

Plechman
12.07.2004, 17:02
Century will not affect or influence, if there all without complications has passed or has taken place (happens, that after one sorts or labors, or up to them doctors speak, that the woman cannot have more than one child, happen and variants are worse...). February, 25th 2004 08 : 51 : 19 I NOT MAEJSON, chyo you to us prie-sja, what at tja such itch in zh-pe and is nobody to get to the bottom? I advise you from a window to jump out.

Mayson
14.07.2004, 22:23
And I, if that, not Plechman. And it is better than us do not touch or tamper with, and we you so shall ornament that - will not seem a little. And on your problem of Century it is better to consult with genikologom.

The anonym
17.07.2004, 21:57
Mayson and Plechman if the person without the reasons throws on other person, means at it or him is, something that is not present at attacking. It is envy more shortly, do not pay attention on maloletok.

child
21.07.2004, 21:10
Children or Guys, Mayson and Plechman, and you have not thought, what the most attacking here pochemu-that you? It seems to me so if you can share opytom-make it, but kritikpnstvo and vysmeiapnie about what you have no representation, by no means, do not decorate, and only spoil even that you speak efficient. Century! Is not present in the nature of delirium which has exhausted you!