PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pri mastrubacii (struya dusha na klitore) dostigau 7 orgazmov za pol chasa...

Valery
15.07.2004, 22:36
Pri mastrubacii (struya dusha na klitore) dostigau 7 orgazmov za pol chasa, s parnem moim--za chas activnyh telodvijenii nichego! MOJET u menya tam chuvstvitelnost ne razvita? ESt li kakie sposoby kak ee razvit? Uj kak moi paren ne staralsa, celyi chas i vverh i v bok, vse storony staralsa zatragivat vo vlagalishe, poka bednyi ne konchil, a ya krome priyatnyh oshushenii nichego tak i ne dostigla. Pojaluista pomogite, tak kak on ochen rasstraivaetsa da i ya toje i nasha seksualnaya jizn voobshe nikakaya seichas!
Spasibo.

16.07.2004, 09:59
It in a psychological spirit business, you probably cannot relax with it or him, you should completely to him trust, relax and all will be good.

Valery
16.07.2004, 22:18
Da doveryau ya emu, doveryau, ne pomogaet nichego, nichego ya ne bous i rasslablena, no bolshih oshushenii nikakih net!

Valery
17.07.2004, 02:46
da doveryau ya emu, i rasslablena, no ne pomogaet, rasslablena tak chto nichego osobennogo ne oshushau!

Gosha
18.07.2004, 17:15
For the beginning try to replace a jet from douche on own palchik when this stage will be passed or be taken place explain as it is necessary to operate or work with a finger to the guy. In due course at all of you it will turn out.

Isaev D.D.
20.07.2004, 07:52
Dear Valery! The Problem consists that stimulation by water essentially differs from stimulation during lask. Therefore and to begin it is necessary from transition from douche to self-stimulation by an arm or a hand or the vibrator. Only after it becomes for you so simple, it will be possible to learn to reach or achieve to the category with the partner, having trained in its or his all knowledges And now your organism simply does not recognize others lask, except for douche. Cease to use it or him and generate a new way of exaltation!

Valery
21.07.2004, 20:11
Bolshoe vsem spasibo!
a vseje hotelos by razvit chuvstvitelnost i vnutri a ne tolko snaruji.