PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I married many years. Never tested an orgasm with the husband (only with another...

Anna
19.07.2004, 18:09
I married many years. Never tested an orgasm with the husband (only with other men). Seskom were engaged very seldom (1 time in 2 3 months). After a birth of the child here ten years of sex is not present and at all. I can not Any more... The husband does not wish to have intimate relations. I, certainly, could think, that it or he has other woman (once I not vydderzhala and directly and have asked, whether there is at it or him a mistress, I can not believe, that all 10 years he with anybody did not sleep). At all I do not know what to do or make. Advise, please.

Kisa
21.07.2004, 08:25
And what you did or made all these or it 10 years? Even never tried to talk to the husband?

Torri
21.07.2004, 19:33
The problem with potenchiej can, and he orgasm can can receive only at the certain situations and to admit to you to him terribly and it is a shame... Look narrowly more closely or attentively at the husband, try to involve it or him in conversation on sex, only it is necessary to do or make it not in a forehead, and softly and unostentatiously. Try to find out as it is possible for him to give pleasure, what touches like him more, but do not give my God do not snatch on it or him and do not accuse it or him of what... He should thaw, only there will be it not at once, it or this needs time that he has understood, that you do not condemn it or him also to you it is possible will trust...
If it will not turn out, address together with the husband to the good sexopathologist... Success:)