PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I with the partner some times probyvala to be engaged proctal or anal se...

UNDINE
20.07.2004, 03:18
The doctor, I with the partner some times probyvala to be engaged in proctal or anal sex. It was unpleasant to me, though I understand, that it was necessary to relax simply, but I could not, because all time seemed to me, that all contents of my intestine will simply pour out, at least, I had such sensations. Tell or say, whether can such be and what to do or make, that this pavor has passed or has taken place? (proctal or anal sex we are engaged only after clearing my intestine by a clyster)

Isaev D.D.
21.07.2004, 13:16
Dear Undine! Your fears are vain, but they are connected with the nature of sensations which go from receptors of a rectum. References: in water for a lavage it is necessary to add some drops of vegetable oil. It is necessary to limit Some attempts only to penetration of a penis into a cavity of an intestine without the subsequent movements. Let rektum adapts for sensation of fullness. Simultaneously it is necessary to stimulate klitoralnuju area, for carry of accent or stress of sensations....