PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks for the answer, the doctor. If do not remember, I asked about rising verojat...

Vlad
19.07.2004, 20:17
Thanks for the answer, the doctor. If do not remember, I asked about rising of probability opldotvorenija. I would like to ask one more question:
You have told or said: " that frequency of contacts more often, than time in 2 days (sometimes in 3) reduces impregnating or fertilizing ability of spermatozoons, t. To. They have not time to grow ripe ". I read, that " a chronic semen " is frequent javletsja the reason of occurrence of illness or disease of "Down" at children. Whether the truth it? And more, the matter is that the sex need or requirement at me much more above than one coitus in 2 days, but with the wife at me happens approximately so, and during other time I am compelled or forced to be engaged in a masturbation is 2, 3 orgasms in day (in view of natural sexual certificates or acts) turn out approximately. e. It is necessary as that to break and completely to refuse self-satisfaction for the sake of conception? But it for me very much and very inconveniently.
In advance I thank for the answer.

Isaev D.D.
21.07.2004, 12:42
Dear Vlad! With illness or disease of the Down not all is clear. Definitely it is known only, that with the years women (after 30 years) the probability of a birth of the sick child increases or is enlarged in some times. As to a maturity of spermatozoons, an ejaculation reached or achieved by any by (the masturbation or the sexual certificate or act) leads to depression of quantity or amount of mature spermatozoons in an ejaculate. Basically, at good health and efficiency, even in daily portions of an ejaculate can contain enough of spermatozoons for conception. But it especially individually. I repeat, the maximum is reached or achieved not more often than 1 time in 2 3 days...
How to solve a situation - choose. Urezhenie contacts it is meaningful only during an ovulation.