PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I very much wish to borrow or occupy in proctal or anal sex with my girl, but...

SAID
19.07.2004, 21:48
The dear doctor! I very much wish to borrow or occupy in proctal or anal sex with my girl, but it for it or her as torture (she is afraid of a pain) and does not agree in any way. Udovlntvorjaet me in every possible way but only not this method. How to me to be? Whether and more one question it is possible to be engaged in sex in water and whether it is harmful to it or her. Thanks.

Cat-iO?O
20.07.2004, 04:10
The doctor, stand aside, I with practice, and to you the theory (a joke, do not take offence:)) so, zhivotrepkshchashchy a question!
1 (with a kind of the doctor) it is necessary as much as possible greasing though with my girl vrodi and without superfluous sredst all has turned out well.
2 to you would advise to begin proctal or anal stimulation, spomoshchju a finger 1 2 3 if sex at you the frequent phenomenon I would advise 3 4 to stimulate only time, tk vsetaki if at once after that to start business, it can be sick.
3 vsetaki will agree, do or make it ooochen slowly, whether ask it or her painfully
4 on everything, there can be unpleasant sensations from application labrikanda, therefore process begin slowly or do not move at all, in a minute all will be ok.
5 dependences on your instrument podberaj rate, if it big sharp movements can prichent a pain....
6 and that to your girl it was more pleasant will choose an optimum pose.
7 proctal or anal sex I have reached an orgasm only 1 time:) But the girl it is very pleasant, tk at a fundament and vaginas are interfacing nerves (well or how there), so the doctor?:)

Udach!

Isaev D.D.
20.07.2004, 22:26
Dear Said! Far not all women like proctal or anal contacts, therefore you should show a maximum of a step and the tenderness, any haste and sharp movements! First of all, it is necessary to reveal readiness and desire partnershi to accept caress of a proctal or an anal zone a finger well greased ljubrikantom or other greasing. Only after she will favourably apprehend similar actions it will be repeatedly possible to think of the subsequent steps which has colourfully described Kot-Obormot. But if she will be against, its or her this right!
To be engaged in sex in water it is possible provided that water pure or clean

Olga
21.07.2004, 11:35
Dear Said. Personally proctal or anal sex big vostorgane causes in me, but it very much is pleasant to my husband. I wish to give one more advice or council in addition to previous. Let you partnersha will reach or achieve an orgasm then at once (while she yet has not cooled down) try or taste proctal or anal sex in such position: you sit, and she to you a back in a lap. Such pose will allow her to find the least morbid (and firstly it is always morbid) position. Besides all over again do not move to not cause her a pain. Let she moves. You will feel, when you can connect and your movements. Success:-)