PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 20 years, can it and not a problem, but for me it is a hell. Business...

Maria.
12.07.2004, 12:10
Hello. To me 20 years, can it and not a problem, but for me it is a hell. The matter is that after intensive employment or occupations by love (up to 4 times a day) simply I fall from pleasant backwardness. But passes or takes place literally some hours and again it is necessary to me. As all is not paradoxical, men, not having sustained such, simply leave. What to do or make?

The anonym
12.07.2004, 17:55
Sex is too a narcotic. Be treated for a narcomania

Neeger
12.07.2004, 21:14
Where such to find...??

Vovan
14.07.2004, 05:39
Here to me such woman!

The anonym
15.07.2004, 02:59
marus, yes you are simple super! You fall from " pleasant backwardness "? Only here it is not necessary to adjust or set up itself on the animal beginning, you in fact the passionate woman, instead of are simple samka! Learn to supervise the feelings..., not simply fuck, and like.

The anonym
16.07.2004, 17:44
When you will want next the man, try to eat something vkusnenkoe, to a brain vse-it is peer than you it or him obmanesh-the center of saturation are uniform! Though also hypersexuality and bulemija-one and too derivative of satiation also is successfully treated at psychiatrists!

Natalia
17.07.2004, 08:30
Maria, at me the same. On the one hand, it is glad, that there is a same person (to me it is a pity, when women, having devoted itself to kitchen or cuisine, a summer residence, to children consider or count sex by minor business), with another - understand, that you feel because also the man sometimes gives the car of more time, and about sex only bla-bla-bla:) Me 40, therefore I can tell or say, that the main thing - to learn to supervise myself, to not give, to that has got. To be the Woman is it is remarkable:) And series there should be the one who it appreciates, instead of a chain brainless and indifferent. Besides, in 20 years hypersexuality of a youth which will cease in due course can be simple. If is not present, what is able is necessary and, the main thing, wishes to give pleasure to YOU, and not just. If he does not know about multiorgasms learn to make it some times successively different ways, let begins arms or hand, tongue, instead of a member - then also forces on you will suffice:)) About that meal it is possible to muffle desire of sex, - I doubt. Better - a masturbation, - to mine. And it is even better - to meet the . The most ridiculous, that I have found to myself such all one year ago and he from those whom name ladies' men! Means, and men have problems of hypersexuality, and you have a chance to show, that the woman can be different and desired always. Happiness to you!:))

Maria
17.07.2004, 22:22
Thanks everyone who otvetilju only here such men probably in our city are not present and to approach or suit to everyone and to ask... .-that is impossible.

rusik
19.07.2004, 06:22
marchik, u nas s toboi odinokovie problemi, tolko posle dolgoe zanyatie lyubovyu jenshina ustaet k sojelenyu. .a ya tak i cherez ne kotoroe vremya ishe zaxachu i ona k etomu ni soglashaetsa. .pochemu to spat xochetsa ei:-)

The anonym
20.07.2004, 19:46
Maria, is very a pity, that you so and have not understood anything: - (((

Isaev D.D.
21.07.2004, 10:00
Dear Maria! It has been absolutely fairly noted, that men happen different, but the main thing is not use of faces of other floor as the instrument of pleasure, and construction of high-grade partner attitudes or relations. Then intensity and the importance of psychoemotional affinity compensates missing heat of sensuality and will give desired satisfaction the need or requirement to search for " a following victim will disappear.