PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor!? As a matter of fact. In takente worked pr. BALUJANTS. Above a problem " Genital...

mojdodyr
20.07.2004, 04:28
The doctor!? As a matter of fact. In takente worked pr. BALUJANTS. Above a problem of " Genital organs " vtmivid many came from all country threw keys, money, etc. with words " That, there were children " many has returned to a short of a life. Advice or council from BALUJANTSA: it is more than greens and for the night to not drink some water. Mine?. By questions in conference many otnosjatsja to sex as old man Hotabych kborode " trah, tibidohlyj, trah toh, toh.: a bald beard. Yours faithfully I concern, to those zhenshinam and to families where it is a lot of children, the god has sent Me only a two. Now a question where I can prokonsult on the bill of continuation of a sort washing the spouse nemozhet to have children more.. And a hole in a fence "riff-raff" of Each muzhik glozhet let hammers in a subconscious mind, instead of that that under my plug will be the rosella. Yours faithfully to you, and people of yours proffesii.

Isaev D.D.
21.07.2004, 05:49
In the list of experts (the column on the right) under section "Gynecologist" is subitem "sterility or barrenness". Address there!