PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. Here the psychologist from the conference to you has sent me z...

Nata
20.07.2004, 03:11
Hello, the doctor. Here the psychologist from the conference to you has sent me for additional konultatsiej. A question seksualno-psychological character. It is found out, that the most remarkable and explosive sex at us happens after quarrel. More precisely after I take offence at it or him (become angry), sometimes up to tears, and he tries to calm me. At us complex or difficult attitudes or relations (and to that it is now easy or light?!), and each time when such happens, I come to conclusion, that most likely soon it is necessary to leave... Sex turns out as last time - simply zashkalivaet. And after - a status as after a hysterics: tears, a devastation, "inhibition". A question: whether it is possible to name it healthy sex and whether it is reflected such negatively in mentality?

Isaev D.D.
20.07.2004, 10:50
Dear Nata! In it or this there is nothing surprising. Many people for brighter experiences during affinity need to create a status of " emotional heat , to increase intensity. One it do or make meaningly, others find out it casually Anything negative in it or this are not present and the similar positive stress only is useful to mentality!