PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, would like possovetovatsja. There live with the husband 2 years. I have got e...

C
16.07.2004, 05:18
Hello, would like possovetovatsja. There live with the husband 2 years. I have got to him the virgin. All at us is good, but he at me little bit strange. He seems to me, that any cold in postele, is usual the first the initiative I show... He it is the extremely rare, though from sex of an orgasm has never tested, only at a masturbation. And he considers or counts, that the woman takes pleasure only during the process, and in any way does not wish to understand, that it is necessary for me of caress. To put it briefly I and itself have got confused. I already lose hope to test an orgasm with the husband, and to tell or say to him is direct about it or this I can not. I in postele always caress it or he warm up. And he... .nu prompt as to be... I already so have got confused!

The help
17.07.2004, 14:33
The fool he or problems at it or him (it is not obligatory with sex). To have such "hot" girl, especially which was the virgin, in bed - pleasure. He should thank you for that you have saved the chastity for it or him.

Ask it or him not directly, and thin hints, for example, when you caress it or him, whether that ask are pleasant to him, it will be not important what first answer. You try so to caress all over again, then on another, and then ask, as to him it was more pleasant, that time or in this. Not only ask, but also look at its or his reaction. In general talk to it or him more if it will not help or assist him to him only to the doctor (to the sexopathologist and psihiatoru). Can at it or him problems much and he strongly gets tired, ask it or him, in fact to caress the girl, it is good to caress, forces are necessary, it is more than fight?

You speak, that: " he considers or counts, that the woman takes pleasure only during the process, and in any way does not wish to understand, that it is necessary for me of caress. ".
Try to play with it or him.
For example, let he will undress you on the sly, and during razdevanija let caresss, that it was beautiful (instead of on bystrenkomu). And you gestures, movements "show", that here it to you is pleasant, and it is not present. If he likes you, he should respect with your opinion.

You have the full right to reception of pleasure, same as he, and it should to him be shown, t. e. It is necessary to let to him know, that he is not right concerning lask.

It is interesting, how you still " have not lost appetite " to the husband?
What it is pleasant to you in sex, what you raises or excites?

The help from Svetlana
18.07.2004, 18:50
Many thanks for the answer... .kak has not lost appetite and itself I do not know, I am simple it or him very much I like and I respect. Actually he and the truth sometimes gets tired, he the businessman. But vedeto not always happens. By the way speaking, game with razdevaniem very much raises or excites me. Once he has adhered me, it was very interesting to me that he will do or make, and here I have precisely felt its or his bewilderment, he simply did not know what to do or make with monj. I kak-always feel that of that to him it would be desirable. Recently he to me has told or said, it or him always brought up and inspired, that sex it is dirty, once its or his mum has found any book about sex education, in the house awful scandal has burst. I often heard about a consequence of such education, but at it or him was much zhenshin and in the beginning of our acquaintance he at all did not seem to me constraining, even on the contrary impudent. Though our first night has seemed to him very surprising. Simply I did not lay in postele a log, by 18 years at me have collected a lot of imagination and it very much even was pleasant to him. And later to me it began seems to him to lay down and relax or lay down and be relaxed very conveniently though all time approves or confirms, that it is more important to him to satisfy me. That is during the process! Any vicious circle Turns out. Still me guards, that at it or him very sensitive zone in anale. Sometimes I satisfy it or him it or this. But how to be satisfied most with the liked husband... .ostaetsja a problem.

The answer
20.07.2004, 01:16
You write, that he: " approves or confirms, that it is more important to him to satisfy me " is the most important. And if it is the truth he will try.

To you to remain satisfied, it is necessary to show (to prompt) to him where and as to you it is more pleasant. For example, you have remained not satisfied. It is not necessary to speak in opened or open, simply tell or say or hint him, that he has given to you pleasure, to you it was very good, etc., but you would like, that he next time has tried or tasted on another, t. To. To you it will be even more more pleasant and so until you will not understand as you better, more pleasantly, etc.

In general it is NECESSARY to speak him that is not possible " to be satisfied most with the liked husband ", but to do or make it not in a forehead, t. e. Not directly.

nadenjus you have understood?

Concerning sex too incorrectly and possibly he iz-for it or this complexs its or his education. Napodobii that " mum will come, will see than he is engaged and.... ". Only you can help or assist him, it is necessary that it or he before eyes had" not she - mum, and you that he has forgotten about her did not recollect also all. Then he also will show all on what is capable.

Isaev D.D.
20.07.2004, 06:47
Dear Svetlana! The situation should be changed. Similar, that experience of wrong education and the repressive attitude or relation to sexuality in family of the husband have played an appreciable negative role in its or his present or true behaviour. He became "enslaved" and "illiterate" in intimate relations! Therefore you can take completely the initiative on yourselves and to make active or activate the husband on desirable actions, to activate it or him, to offer various scripts of affinity, to ask to do or make as you it is pleasant Gradually more expand or dilate and improve its or his skills, frankly and directly speak that want! Be not afraid to talk to it or him (he is afraid of you more) on all these subjects! No trouble and suspicious available the erogenic zone in proctal or anal area is not present. Such meets quite often and does not testify about any undesirable skolonnostjah!