PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Dmitry Dmitrievich! We with the girl had a problem. We not...

Alexey
15.07.2004, 19:24
Hello, Dmitry Dmitrievich! We with the girl had a problem. We are not engaged usual sex - have decided to leave up to after wedding . We are engaged a petting. By way of my orgasm that's all right, and here at me the maximal pleasure does not turn out to give in any way to her. To her 21 year, she the virgin also does not know, that such an orgasm - she was not engaged in a masturbation. We have re-read huge quantity or amount of the literature, tried "to walk" almost on items or points, but the result and is not present. manualnye, oral caress do not help or assist. I caress a clitoris, he increases a little or is a little enlarged, as well as should be, she starts to breathe hardly, on its or her body runs heat then after continuation of stimulation on ideas there should come or step an orgasm, but she soon loses sensations. Sometimes simply interrupts me, speaks, that cannot suffer or bear any more. Still that it seems to us strange, at it or her in approximately 20 25 minutes continuous lask all body grows dumb practically. Such can be? We any more do not know what to do or make, how to be. Can, we vse-taki do or make something not that or not absolutely that. If you know, in what there can be a reason, prompt, please. We shall be very grateful to you.

Nikolay Petrovich
16.07.2004, 08:51
The dear doctor!
Respond, please, to me to my question. To me of 65 years.
We with the wife till now like to be engaged in sex,
But a problem in my opportunity. That I can two days
Successively, and that to have to wait week, for execution or performance
Desires. Why?? Thanks.

Isaev D.D.
17.07.2004, 23:27
Dear Alexey! All is absolutely normal also you be on a correct way. Described by you is a variant of a becoming of ability to reach or achieve high-grade orgasticheskoj a discharge. At the moment the discharge has partial character, that is separate elements which have not incorporated yet in a single whole are shown as though. Also it is not necessary to hurry events, to go to far in this diligence. On the contrary, let the girl tries to relax as much as possible and vchuvstvovatsja in those sensations that is and does not try to hurry arrival something other Then exaltation itself pererastet in new quality... (the numbness is one of forms of a physiological equivalent of a discharge).

Isaev D.D.
18.07.2004, 20:43
Dear Nikolay Petrovich! With the years process of restoration after a discharge (so-called the period nevozbudimosti ) is considerably extended and some day can proceed. However under favorable conditions process of restoration can go more quickly

child
20.07.2004, 01:56
Well, if at you once a week it is very good, and two days on end, for your age turns out, in general is perfect. The organism itself has adjusted yours vozmozhnosti-two days on end, then a break for a week. Nothing should be accepted specially, pay attention to necessity of a balanced diet and vitamins, type of usual Undevitum. That's all. I wish you to save this happiness as much as possible for a long time.