PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! At me such problem. I married to him 36, me 22. With it or him I not is...

Julia
18.07.2004, 17:48
Zdrastvujte! At me such problem. I married to him 36, me 22. With it or him I do not test an orgasm never!!!
It already starts to bother me. In sex he not priemlet, oral caress. He certainly with pleasure that I caressed it or him, and itself does not want. Has told or said, that he on it will not go never. I in turn too do not caress it or him, if he shows such neglect. With the lover I constantly test an orgasm and numerous. I would not like to fool around, how we can be helped or assisted here?

Isaev D.D.
20.07.2004, 00:14
Dear Julia! Your attitudes or relations in marriage or spoilage have "nonequilibrium" character, as leads to sex disharmony, to impossibility for you completely to relax and be given the feelings. Compare the feeling during affinity to the husband and with the lover! The impression is made, that the age of the spouse, its or his authority holds down, presses on you... And that he puts rigid and unacceptable frameworks only strengthens an emotional dyscomfort.
Only in change of an atmosphere of affinity, it is necessary to stir an output or exit the husband (if it really) to bring its or his a attention to the question on necessity for you receptions of a discharge! Let thinks! And for you other feeling during affinity is necessary.