PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 22, I not married, children are not present. Last time seems to me...

18.07.2004, 07:43
Hello! To me 22, I not married, children are not present. Last time seems to me, that I frigidna. It not that that depression of a sexual inclination, its or his this full absence. In bed I lay as a log. And even business not in the partner, and in me. What to do or make when very much it would be desirable (I remember, what kogda-that was pleasant to me), but nothing turns out?

SHantel
18.07.2004, 18:20
This consequence or investigation of weariness, or depression is probable... In your life recently there were no stresses, serious illnesses or diseases, or that topodobnogo? It can be necessary for you smenitobstanovku...??

Marina
19.07.2004, 04:52
There is an opinion that there are no frigid women, there are inept men... I think, that your partner which cannot interest you it is guilty and arrange to sex. Well, and if it nevertheless not so, probably, it is necessary to think of it or this as about a problem less. Be engaged in itself interesting business, go kuda-nibud. And it is better to borrow or occupy in itself, t. e. A figure and appearance. Can it is necessary to indulge itself class fitnes-with club, beauty salons. When you will like yourselves, also desire to appear. Successes!

Isaev D.D.
19.07.2004, 22:51
Dear! Sovershchenno it is clear, that the problem is caused or called by any psychological factors and to understand it or this it is necessary by means of the psychotherapist or the sexologist!