PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And it is possible a question gigieno-visual character + a question to our men. ..

Diana
15.07.2004, 16:19
And it is possible a question gigieno-visual character + a question to our men.
All I think, that to me to make with the treugolnichkom. Completely to shave (that not uniform voloska) or to make "hairstyle", as at girls in magazines (beautifully and accurately). But there are small difficulties. At me there very sensitive skin (on how much I have understood) as after shaving appear red pryshchiki. .vospalenie. .i it is rather ugly. As then to get rid of hair. And a question in general: and as it is pleasant to MEN more!?
Thanks...

Danaja
16.07.2004, 14:31
You know, do not listen to it or this "SEMA". At once it is visible, that he the full blockhead in these affairs. You not exception. At many on a pubis a gentle skin. Probably, I would advise to get rid of hair. And to make it is the most easier by means of creams depiljatorov.
Beautifully and not painfully (without an inflammation).

Isaev D.D.
17.07.2004, 11:41
Dear Diana! At various times there was a different fashion and on appearance of a perineum Last decade, it became valid fashionable to frame accurate hairstyles not only for bikini, but also for partners the Similar fashion is activly advertised or promoted also a different sort by erotic editions. Many modern men consider or count especially attractive presence shortly podstrizhennyh hair on a pubis and their minimum (or absence actually on genitals or genitalias). As to sensitivity of a skin it is a question of a habit. If to use the razor is better to do or make similar procedure after a bath, to use after that a cream and at once to not dress underwear (as it can cause or call a boring of a skin; sweat and a saliva) can render similar effect If to you are more comprehensible kremy-depiljatory - then use them. Here also various individual sensitivity is possible or probable.

Alina
18.07.2004, 10:58
Wax is more sick, but more reliably and very much on long... .a creams for depilation it is full nonsense... Address in interior.