PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor! To me of 26 years, I am married, but I am am visited or attended constantly with an idea to borrow or occupy...

Sergey
16.07.2004, 01:29
Uv. The doctor! To me of 26 years, I am married, but I am am visited or attended constantly with an idea to borrow or occupy in sex with the man and in a passive role. Proctal or anal caress give pleasure, but completeness of sensations "does not suffice". To the spouse I am afraid to shock with the sensations and desires. Whether it is possible to use in sex games faloimitatory for me and whether to appear at me even greater desire in attitudes or relations with the man. I work in business and a strain at job big enough, there is a desire to relax such here in the "non-standard" image. How to enter the given situation?

oshn
16.07.2004, 19:55
To buy or purchase proctal or anal f/the simulator and to enjoy. And the wife still also will help or assist, at that with the pleasure, to what wife time * * own husband who does or makes it with her with enviable periodicity will not want even.,)

Isaev D.D.
18.07.2004, 08:49
Dear Sergey! At many men the proctal or anal zone is erogenic and it is not connected in any way with homosexual desires. It is rather probable, that only and it is necessary to you, that the spouse used additional stimulation of this area. Can use for this purpose and vibrators and falloimitatory. Rather possibly, what is it will meet your desires, and ideas on men will disappear.