PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Liked our doctor! We congratulate you on the Light holiday of Easter! Bozhestvenn...

Omega, Ksjushechka and Anna
05.07.2004, 04:39
Liked our doctor! We congratulate you on the Light holiday of Easter! Divine love, excellent or different upehov in job and scientific activity, good health! Let you never will meet nevzgody and a bad weather, and patients will be good-natured and with pure or clean thoughts!
Let the spring mood accompanies with you all life!

Smile up to ears!!!
05.07.2004, 14:15
I join girls! I wish vivacity of spirit, filling of forces, too much, t. To. We take away from you many these forces! Love, love, once again love! The Christ Has revived!!!

Izja and Eve, Haifa
05.07.2004, 16:48
Have outstripped us girls! Dear Dmitry Dmitrievich! Our best regards to you and your family in a holiday! Happiness, health, excellent or different mood, victories over a scientific field! We like you, as the brother native!

Garik, yours skursnik
06.07.2004, 02:40
Dimka as everyone like you, I envy white envy!
Happiness I do not wish, I think, that it at you in lostatke!
My greetings to yours slavym to parents!

The anonym
06.07.2004, 22:42
Smile, do not misinform people:)

With a holiday, ateistichnyj the Doctor.:)

Dimon, of Baku
08.07.2004, 10:27
With a holiday of all and ateistoffff both belief. shchih and non-believers! Anonymously to subscribe mozheno today even poluperdenchiku maruske-duske as will give out shos though cost or stand though fall! So you here sing or eat, and songs all strye and worn out, whether it is enough, slavnulja, though celebratory five copecks, but anonymously yours, yes?

Olga, Toronto
09.07.2004, 16:52
Yes all of us as a matter of fact, atheists but to congratulate on a holiday dear or expensive Isaeva and visitors of a site not guilty! The Christ Has revived! Happiness all and kind and not sovse if only had chelovesesky appearance!

Olga
10.07.2004, 09:04
Forgive or Excuse for opiski, hurried. The main thing, that opisok not bulo in heart, and the rest in the Internet pardonably:)))

Olga, Toronto
11.07.2004, 01:21
When I lived in Peter, there too those was enough, and on merikanskom-with continent pobole will be and what? Such clever men how you to not re-read, what you have excluded literary wisdom, dorogusha? Nicely or Famously popechplitsja to you, a creaking goat., captivated a decent site even _ EGGS or not to that?

The anonym
12.07.2004, 16:52
It is a pity, that doctors pochemu-that are afraid TO SPEAK the TRUTH About LIKED WIVES.....

The anonym
14.07.2004, 01:47
It is a pity, that doctors pochemu-that are afraid TO SPEAK the TRUTH About LIKED WIVES.....

The anonym
15.07.2004, 05:16

The anonym
16.07.2004, 19:53

child
18.07.2004, 01:04
Well and that to you Isaev will tell as adores the _ it all of us it is known:)