PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say the Dear doctor and other skilled or experienced visitors of a site!!! At me such...

16.07.2004, 15:24
Tell or Say the Dear doctor and other skilled or experienced visitors of a site!!! At me such question about trihomoniaz. Here such situatsyja at us snej the sexual life has begun... After 2 h mesjatsov we have gone or send with her to the gynecologist... It was found out that from it or her a thrush... Then at us snej that that neladilos but all the same we daily saw... And later opjat 3 months we go with her to the gynecologist and that.. The thrush was gone but has appeared trihomoniaz! BUT AS SUCH there CAN be IN FACT she APPROVES or CONFIRMS THAT SKEM At IT or her CONTACTS nebylo EXCEPT FOR me (And At me TOO EXCEPT FOR AS SNEJ). I EVEN neznaju AS TO THINK IN FACT IT NOT JOKES At me IN FACT NOW HE TOO LIKELY, EVEN N LIKELY And INDEED!!! But there is ONE BUT AS THAT she went WITH the FORMER GUY ON VSTRECHJU I CERTAINLY IT or THIS neznal (she HOTELE ZDELAT TUTAEROVKU And HE HAS advised At WHOM... BUT she EVEN In SHCHECHKU DID NOT KISS IT or him... And she HAS made TUTOEROVKU.. . IT CAN the REASON I DO NOT KNOW BUT THROUGH KROV pomotsmk is not passed And To TOMKZHE by THAT ONE MORE PERSON HE proverilsja-DID or MADE ALL NORALNO!!!!! PAMAKITE razabratsja PAZHALUJSTA!!!!

Isaev D.D.
17.07.2004, 17:02
Dear Igor! Trihomoniaz it can not be passed at drawing tattooes. An another matter, that, for example, the thrush could mask presence of Trichomonases and earlier it seems to Me. That it is necessary to not be engaged in finding-out of attitudes or relations, and to pass or take place course of treatment If you like each other, this or thus the most important!