PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Isaev D. ! On the bill of a technique " start - stop ", which you...

The doctor, answer Vase, pozhalujsto!
21.06.2004, 21:13
Dear doctor Isaev D. ! On the bill of a technique " start - stop " which you here neodnakratno offered for prolongation polovovo the certificate or act (when stimkliruesh itself almost up to an orgasm, and then ostonavlivaeshsja). What does she give? What to me now all zhin so in sex to be engaged, " start - stop " (on another all is peer more than 1 2 mines I do not maintain after 3 mesjatsov exercises)? I Ask to respond. Zaranie thanks for the answer.

Vlad
23.06.2004, 20:27
Zdrastvujte everything, can who me remembers... A problem and the truth not in a kitchen garden... Today has explained with the ladylove - has given to her to solve - or for me in marriage or - a zero variant and so - neither a fish nor meat - I cannot, I can not as that owner - which dog was liked also with a tail to her in parts cut, at it or her naprjagi in family - at me - what for all this - either we shall gather - or we shall run up - if she on it will not go - well, me a science, to like it is necessary that is who dostoin love... Vlad

The anonym
27.06.2004, 02:35
VA, WE ALL LIKE YOU.

Malikov Marrying
30.06.2004, 16:40
It is possible to find calm in classical, quiet music, to pleasant your perception. Knowingly in fact many psychiatrists treat music. But do not force itself and if so it is difficult to pass or take place a way through this strong suffering is better visit or attend the psychotherapist. Success and a fortress of spirit.

Julia Sergeevna
04.07.2004, 03:26
Wished to ask, with what the behaviour of the husband to me is connected? He constantly suspects me of change, thinks, that at me who that is though there are no bases for an occasion! What that the jealousy, does not release or let off me with girlfriends

The anonym
08.07.2004, 03:23
About mankind! Regain consciousness from oblivion...

Lerchik
11.07.2004, 23:43
VA, we shall go with me on a concert of Floor Makartni:-)

Lerchik
13.07.2004, 08:43
" Lerchik on June, 19th 2004 13 : 15 : 48 " - not my report.

VASE
13.07.2004, 20:58
VA, you of Brooms!
Would feel ashamed to write to doctor Isaevu so illiterately! Run in school!

VA
17.07.2004, 16:00
By all means, the darling if you at me will suck away, only for you my member slishklm is pure or clean!