PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! There can be my question will seem to you silly and nekorekt...

Katerina
15.07.2004, 19:02
Hello, the doctor! There can be my question will seem to you silly and nekorektnym, but I have decided it or him to set, t. To. Anything in itself I do not understand. Explain, please, - more in detail. At me a following question: at the first sexual certificate or act the hymen or and an input or entrance in a vagina is torn only. I ask it because to me interestingly to know, how such big penis in such molenkoe "aperture" into which sometimes and the wad hardly enters can enter?

Light
16.07.2004, 09:03
It is torn only pleva. As to a parity or ratio of the sizes of a penis and a vagina walls of a vagina possess ability to be stretched or be dragged out. Imagine the size of a head of the child - she more, than diameter of a penis, but passes or takes place through a vagina, not injuring it or him.

Isaev D.D.
16.07.2004, 23:25
Dear Katerina! During the first sexual certificate or act there is a break only a hymen which closes the most part of an input or entrance in a vagina. For this reason introduction of any subject in a vagina of the virgin is complicated. After a defloration no problems with introduction of wads will arise any more! As to a parity or ratio of genitals during exaltation the mucosa and surrounding tissues of genitals are filled with a blood. As a result of it or this cords or crimps finish also a lumen of a vagina increases or is enlarged, and it is extended at length. The extensibility stenok vaginas is very great. To tell or say enough, that in a quiet status the length of a vulval or vaginal tube makes 7 8 sm, and painlessly can accept a penis in length 20 see the Stretching stenok at width provides passage of a fetus during sorts or labors without special problems. So your alarms have no under themselves the serious bases.