PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a question not to the doctor. And to those who happens here. It kaksaetsja is oral...

Larissa
27.06.2004, 03:35
At me a question not to the doctor. And to those who happens here. It kaksaetsja oral sex. There is any advice or councils as zdelat it on more pleasant.

e????-down
28.06.2004, 21:41
pomazhte a member honey

The anonym
30.06.2004, 10:46
The technics or technical equipment of oral sex is perfectly described in the literature. Begin with the KAMA SUTRA.

Whale
02.07.2004, 00:34
Try to not concern or touch with a teeth is causes unpleasant sensation... .banalno but present what is it a candy chupa chups and he will be grateful to you!

For a whale
04.07.2004, 22:56
And if I eat all quickly, I can not suck or lick? What to do or make?

The anonym
08.07.2004, 20:31
Honey inconveniently - he then sticky and too sweet!

Vick
09.07.2004, 19:22
Larissa, the doctor for you cannot grow fond, and when like think out such things, that at the normal person does not hold in a rectangular approach traffic pattern with two hemispheres... On that we also are people to do or make all other, distinct from others to not repeat. Why I should give out you the secrets of an intimal life? For this purpose there is a literature, and ostalnoe-your desire, love and imagination. The guy can receive pleasant up to horror minet and from professiolnalnoj prostitutes. CORRECTLY? But from liked and thinking as it is better to deliver to him nslazhdenie girls to not repeat shablonno as at vseh-it is full ulet! The Main thing cure a teeth to not damage or injure;hurt a penis of the partner, and the rest, dear or expensive, itself and only itself... Anybody for you minet will not do or make, and if do not want uchitsja-will get away. Too most concerns or touches also men in occasion of oral lask.

Al
12.07.2004, 05:53
It is possible both labiums and a teeth and to smear everything if only to you to a two it was good

The anonym
12.07.2004, 10:29
After as learn - a direct way to the venereologist.

Igor of M.
15.07.2004, 19:44
The anonym a fool.

child
16.07.2004, 12:54
The main thing to not concern or touch with a teeth. Sensation really unpleasant. And by the way to frame excessive razrjazhenie also it is not necessary, though process and is called "otsos".