PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such problem, my guy cut off and longly does not finish. I very much a moustache...

Ale
10.07.2004, 15:28
At me such problem, my guy cut off and longly does not finish. I very much get tired, and to him more and more. Whether Mazhno as that to accelerate its or his orgasm?

oshn
11.07.2004, 14:22
It is possible, let will pull out and in arms or hand vozmyot. What you unprepared, such weak in bed lay down? To make a favour? Do not do or make, tell or say, that he does not approach or suit you, as the sex partner and search to itself for the one who for 30 is sec ready: such here much. Do not take away its or his time, snow queen.

Advice or Council
12.07.2004, 08:43
And you some days poizbegaj sex that has got hungry! At an occurring you will notice a difference!

Fields
12.07.2004, 11:26
Dear, the Ale! It would be desirable you to envy, and you complain. As a rule all happens on the contrary. The darling already pohrapyvaet, and you on peak or pique of exaltation. Here it really problem. Then, longly finishes is how much in your comprehension? In any case, it seems to me, longly is well, in fact to the woman, as a rule, it is required to more time for achievement of an orgasm, than the man, and in your case all so is remarkable...

Thorn (not the doctor)
13.07.2004, 18:27
Ale, perhaps to YOU to arrange for it or him a prelude? (Oral) Take a member in a mouth, mark 10 minutes, and then pass to traditional receptions.:)

Liza
14.07.2004, 22:40
It actually a problem. Yes, happens on the contrary is more often. But when has passed or has taken place 30 minutes, you already have terminated 3 4 times, and he all in any way. Certainly you get tired... And he in fact not iron... No, it is possible to lay certainly and hour, but in fact it not a unique pose, there is also such which an hour will not bear:)
Actually, all this was in the beginning of ours with it or him of attitudes or relations. Then we "have got used". We tried or tasted many poses and have found such in which the head was stimulated as much as possible. Now happens, that he finishes before me:)

Isaev D.D.
16.07.2004, 10:24
Dear the Ale! The circumcision here does not play any role. You should talk and find out with it or him the reason. He it can does or makes specially, t. To. Considers or counts (as some men) that the more longly, the better !