PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether the truth, that bodybuilging weakens or easies a sexual inclination and there are problems...

Lena
08.07.2004, 13:12
Whether the truth, what bodybuilging weakens or easies a sexual inclination and there are problems with an erection? And that I do not know as to think?

Vadim
09.07.2004, 05:58
As kachok with experience, I can tell or say only to you, that the inclination weakens only from physical overloads, and only in the event that they simply other-wordly. It happens seldom. So not in each training you can give all the best on all of 100 %. Problems can be in the event that your friend uses steroids, and during reception (and this cycles for 30 60 days) the potency can be rabietic, and here after... Apparently, if steroids took place, there was a wrong output or exit from a cycle. Advise him if eats or pricks, to do or make it extremely responsibly or crucially and podgotovlenno, and that poasdit the liver and an impotent remains. If steroids - - then bilding here there is nothing!

Debrixx
10.07.2004, 09:58
Konfirm Vadim's words:).

Isaev D.D.
11.07.2004, 05:59
The dear Lena! More recently I already specified, that 6 researches among sportsmen have shown, that power or force kinds of sports lead to depression of a potency, and game - raise or increase. In case of the use of steroids there can be the most different negative consequences: and problems with an erection, and sterility (under favorable conditions are time or temporary disturbances).

Zjuka
12.07.2004, 20:09
Sila-to mind or wit a tomb, and further also prick also tablets swallow, and can already stand not At them, and ON them!

Bodibilder
13.07.2004, 17:23
The girl, it is not necessary to be mistaken!!! Vadim of the rights!!! And rolling were and will be the most sex and chuvtvenno skilful partners!!!!

Kat
14.07.2004, 18:39
Bodyk eto bred, I soglasna s Zukoi

Debrixx
15.07.2004, 05:23
2 and Kat:
And how to be that I study in Baumanke on 4 a course and I study, it is necessary to tell or say, more than successfully. Myself I shall not compare to " great minds or wits ", but the silly person of in any way I can not name. I am silent in general about the brother that studies in MEPhI and studies only on "well and "perfectly" and at all thus is very successful pauerlifterom. Which for one year could execute the specification of the candidate for the master of sports. So generalize znajuchi.

Kat
16.07.2004, 08:26
I govoru o posledstviax godam k 40 a poka molod raduisia chto esho na uchiobu xvataet ti pishi let cherez 15 18. A u menia 2 druga s mental problem posle vsex nachinok.