PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I can not understand the love to the husband: we Live vm...

Valeri
09.07.2004, 15:03
Hello, the doctor! I can not understand the love to the husband: we Live together 7. Last two years it seems to me, that I already like it or him, as bezkonechno the native, close person, but not as the man. When he touches me, I already do not have sensation " grab of spirit ", warmly does not spread on a body, as years, edak 5 back. My husband the good lover, but turns out only mechanical influence on my erogenic zones and, thus he does not involve me as the man. But I am assured, what very much it or him I like, but what love? In our family full mutual understanding, we are very amicable with each other, but... We tried to diversify our sex life, thought, that in it or this the family routine is guilty, but nothing has occured or happened in the best party or side. Advise what to do or make, please? Really that love to not revive any more? Thanks.

NNN
11.07.2004, 01:40
I very well understand you. At me the same problem. I longly was excruciated, dug in myself, but in fact nobody is known, that such the present or true love. It when without the person you can not live and in a syncope with happiness you fall or when with the person it would be desirable to be series all life when more close and more expensively on light anybody is not present it or him? And once I have fallen in love, and now here 3 years so I live - I have husband and the lover. You do not think, I always considered or counted very immoral to fool around, yes besides not simply physically, but also spiritually. Can, simply each woman would like to go mad, run constantly on appointments and t. The item, and in home life of it or this is not present? I do not advise you to get or start of the lover, but suddenly it will help or assist?

The anonym
12.07.2004, 16:17
Yes lovers now to get or start dangerously: so much different infections!!!

Valeri
12.07.2004, 19:44
NNN, thanks, I already thought of it or this... But I do not know, how I can live "on two fronts". To fall in love I am not going to (I of the husband I like), but here to find to myself the lover it would be possible bylo-for that, chto-again to feel " grab of spirit ", yes where it or him you will find? On night clubs to go? To the Internet - acquaintances to write? Well I, voobshche-the husband like that, therefore to write kuda-that there is no special necessity. I do not know what to do or make...

M
13.07.2004, 21:07
And here I too have a lover, but I now cannot suffer or bear the husband. I wish to leave, I am was insolent or keep iz-for the son.

NNN
14.07.2004, 20:37
And I unless spoke, what the husband I do not like? Likely I like, but it is more as than the friend and the most close person. I have met the lover at job. And in general to search specially kak-for that has gone. Sooner or later all will come. And so you sit and you are excruciated, that you are not realized as the woman (it I about itself, at me such feeling was when I for 1, 5 years have left the lover, tried to remove or take off a sin from soul). Can, to you to go on the south of one to have a rest?

Isaev D.D.
15.07.2004, 23:48
Dear Valeri! To answer your question with all definiteness it is simply impossible it would be necessary to discuss in detail all nuances of attitudes or relations, to understand your needs or requirements, features of your person Only then it would be possible to formulate that it is necessary to make for "reanimation" of former passions and whether it is real in present marriage or spoilage In absentia at me such opportunity simply is not present. Can to you it is necessary to descend or go on reception to the psychotherapist and to try to understand the dissatisfaction? Advantage or Benefit it will be doubtless!

child
16.07.2004, 04:35
It is sad